Marvel Anime

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Marvel Anime

Post by pacotacoshell » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:50 pm

sirmichaelvalentine wrote:ok ok you guys got me ill shut up now hehe but anyways i got a question i want to do a november rain video with a mix of anime and non anime basically since the song is mostly piano im gonna start it with bugs bonny ya know the old rhapsody rabbit episode i was going to add NaNa clips of the rocker girl she reminds me of a female axel rose but if theres a better series let me know basically i need help....and btw again this is all i can do i cant type any better GET USE TO IT!!!
Please, for the love of God, do not tarnish the anime Nana. Do anything but that.... :(

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:11 pm

pacotacoshell wrote:
sirmichaelvalentine wrote:ok ok you guys got me ill shut up now hehe but anyways i got a question i want to do a november rain video with a mix of anime and non anime basically since the song is mostly piano im gonna start it with bugs bonny ya know the old rhapsody rabbit episode i was going to add NaNa clips of the rocker girl she reminds me of a female axel rose but if theres a better series let me know basically i need help....and btw again this is all i can do i cant type any better GET USE TO IT!!!
Please, for the love of God, do not tarnish the anime Nana. Do anything but that.... :(
im not going to i like that show to if i add anything else besides the bugs bonny clip then it will tarnish it im also very good at making amv's my account was rated an 8 even though im still new go see my videos. the only non anime im adding is bugs bonny nothing more and its him playing piano not acting stupid.but if you know any series that would go better im all ears.

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:40 pm

never mind video already posted enjoy.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”