Marvel Anime

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Re: Marvel Anime

Post by Animated » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:19 am

omgiwannaragesohard PERIODS, PLEASE!!!

It's called anime-musicvideos.org for a reason. Look, there are over 750.000 registered users, not even once did we realise that anime (meaning the japanese way of making cartoons) are not enough. Trust me, there are THOUSANDS of anime out there. Thousands. If we wanted to see some Batman/Superman/Fantastic 4 stuff, we have the tube, you know. The art of making anime is appreciated more here, than in any other site. The reason why we all registered is because the site is based on ANIME (and editing them). I wouldn't even bother entering the site if it had other themes and stuff. You made me look like a 14 year old flamer now, thank you (and you did it once again when you dropped out of the Quickening for no reason).

Also, dude. GRAMMAR. I BEG YOU. English is YOUR native language, not mine!

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:54 am

ok i was just saying is all im not trying to make this a heated battle over nothing i love anime too is why im here making amv's because i love it all i was saying is half the anime listing when u upload is crossed off so someone is obviously trying to tell you they want to make other types of amv's if there is batman,superman & x men evolution listings then that means not everyone is satisfied its becoming very annoying when i make an amv of lets say a new naruto video that i can't find the listing because almost everythings is american listings crossed off im telling the facts i really don't care to make a american amv it be nice to see what i can do but when you only seen a small portion of anime's then the ideas for amv's become lost. yes i know start watching more but how do i when half the sites ether have half the episodes or don't have them at all. the only site that have's just about everything justdubs.net you can't rely on anymore they keep going down every time you turn around. so thats all this post was to say all your listings is american shows crossed off so obviously not everyone is satisfied here's some advice if people keep putting up other non anime listings then ether let them or shut down the site if you down like non anime that badly because it seems people are going to keep putting up non anime listings even though you guys say not to. plain & simple. ...btw i don't have much grammer i suck at that this is all your going to get from me sorrry and i left that contest because i couldn't do anything with fast techno music i work with metal,pop,slow music anything but techno and rap because rap may be alil hard being really fast at wording. give me a break im still new at this only been at it alil over a year.

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Post by Animated » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:08 am

...among the thousands of anime listed here, there are some dozens of american cartoons. People tend to mistake american cartoons for japanese anime - I've seen lots of people claiming Avatar for example, to be an anime. It's not that they demand from the .org to add american cartoons, they are just mistaken, that's all. I have also seen many games on the list, should we add game .music videos here too?

And before you answer... no. We shouldn't.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:06 am

Like people said, noone's stopping you from posting your non-anime or game videos to youtube and announcing them in General Topics. But the site catalogue has always and will always be for anime videos specifically.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:13 am

Oh hey, can I upload this video of calm music set to the footage of some guy shooting his head off with a shotgun? Because it's close to Elfen Lied and I've seen it used in one of the videos here!

No? No? Guys?

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:58 pm

Animated wrote:...among the thousands of anime listed here, there are some dozens of american cartoons. People tend to mistake american cartoons for japanese anime - I've seen lots of people claiming Avatar for example, to be an anime. It's not that they demand from the .org to add american cartoons, they are just mistaken, that's all. I have also seen many games on the list, should we add game .music videos here too?

And before you answer... no. We shouldn't.
first id like to say last comment wasn't a crack at you in anyway i was just saying its getting annoying with half of everything crossed off don't these people know anime from regular american cartoons yes some american cartoons are just as good as any anime like i said before but they should know witch is witch its like saying darkwing duck is anime because its animated heres some advice people after watching a jap anime then look in the mirror to see tears in your eyes then thats anime for ya there a hell of alot emotional-er am i right.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:22 pm

I have tears in my eyes after reading that post.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:24 pm

The purpose of having the confirmed non-anime listings selectable is so you can list stuff that's actually in your video if you have a large various video that contains mostly anime and other stuff as well. Attribution is useful.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:23 am

Otohiko wrote:I have tears in my eyes after reading that post.
Me too, man, me too~

Also, witch is witch!
Spoiler :
Image =? Image

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:25 pm

ok ok you guys got me ill shut up now hehe but anyways i got a question i want to do a november rain video with a mix of anime and non anime basically since the song is mostly piano im gonna start it with bugs bonny ya know the old rhapsody rabbit episode i was going to add NaNa clips of the rocker girl she reminds me of a female axel rose but if theres a better series let me know basically i need help....and btw again this is all i can do i cant type any better GET USE TO IT!!!

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”