Org Profile

Fall anime 2012 [Fake chart]

Post by Kain-x-spirits » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:05 pm

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Fall anime 2012

Post by mirkosp » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:08 pm

Fake. Updating title before somebody thinks it's real (some real fall anime are mixed in there though).

Kain-x-spirits
Org Profile

Re: Fall anime 2012 [Fake chart]

Post by Kain-x-spirits » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:12 pm

<_< i had the feeling it was one, but there were too much real things in it xD
It would have been awesome though

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:19 pm

So here I am writing this long over excited post
Spoiler :
Psycho-Pass!! must watch!!
K - looks awesome, just home it's not gay
Fate/... - this season's comedy and replacement for Carnival Phantasm? will definitely check out
Robotic;Notes - No need to say anything :)
To-Love-Ru - Yay! Love that serie :ying:
Seitokai no Ichizon 2 - Oh my god
Bakuman 3 - will watch
Savanna Game, Little Buster - looks interesting, especially Savanna Game
And then read the comments... well, even so. If some are true then that's enough for me
ImageImage

Kain-x-spirits
Org Profile

Post by Kain-x-spirits » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Yeah, at least i'm still happy to get little busters, bakuman 3, and robotics;note xD
I would have been really hyped by the 2nd season of denryuden, and heavy object :( I hope they will get an anime somedays tho
(and the blazblue ova :rofl: )

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Kain-x-spirits wrote: 2nd season of denryuden, and heavy object :( I hope they will get an anime somedays tho
(and the blazblue ova :rofl: )
I'll check these out since I've yet to see them. Well, I've never heard of them but that's probably because I only watch anime for less then 2 years so there's still a lot of shows I don't know :) As well as manga :)

but really I would love to see another To-Love-Ru and Seitokai no Ichizon.. they're both a great laughter bringers :awesome:
ImageImage

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:10 pm

note the fate series is actually being made into an anime (that whole franchise is on a roll) which I am very happy about lol.

Be careful about wishing for the to-love-ru darkness anime lol, it's not the first series, it's a completely new one that the author started that takes place after the end of the first one, biggest change is he's got pretty much full nudity in it (no fog or hair hiding breasts or anything), I could see it being made into an OVA, dunno about a TV season (although hell there are plenty of series out now with bare boobage so I guess it could happen).

I would be looking forward to the 2nd season of the legend of legendary heroes simply because they first one ended on a complete cliffhanger and with no closure whatsoever.

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Post by Zanzaben » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Here is a better list of upcoming series for the Fall. This is most likely not a complete list but nothing on here is fake.
http://countdown.mandragon.info/upcoming.html (also check the confirmed tab for a few more of the series)
To Love Ru Darkness it is going to first be an OVA and then after that there will be a TV season so don't expect that anytime soon.
As for Seitokai no Ichizon I have more sad news, while there is going to be a second season it also is not happening this fall and most likely won't be the winter either. I am willing to bet that whoever made that poster was either just a troll or got it mixed up with Ebiten since they have a similar uniform and some similar characters.
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Anidb still is the most reliable way. :book:

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:34 pm

meh, I don't recognize most of those series, the few I do I'm not really thrilled about (maybe i'll try watching past the first ep of dog days to see why it's getting a second season).
thanks for the update, will wait for the finalized list before reading up on the upcoming series. but right now I can't think of any anime series coming out within the next year that i'm really hyped about, gonna go back and watch some that I skipped over but got kudos from people that did watch them.

Return to “General Anime”