Marvel Anime

This forum is for help with this web site. Please read the FAQ and then search this forum before asking questions here; most likely the question you are about to ask has already been answered.

Marvel Anime

Postby ClaudiusValentine » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:11 pm

why is the new anime styled marvel series not allowed they are anime's every site says so even wikipedia says...The project took famous Marvel characters and reintroduced them for a Japanese audience via four 12-part series; Iron Man, Wolverine, X-Men, and Blade, which aired in Japan on Animax between October 2010 and September 2011.[1] The announcement was confirmed at the 2009 San Diego Comic-Con. According to former Madhouse President and CEO Jungo Maruta, Marvel gave the anime studio "free reign" [sic] to re-imagine the Marvel superheroes for Japanese audiences. [2] An English version is currently airing in the United States on G4.[3] The series was guided by Warren Ellis.[4] “It will create an entire parallel universe for Marvel,” said Simon Philips, president of Marvel International about Marvel Anime....i want to put my amv's of iron man x men & wolverine anime's on but there all crossed off just because there from america styled in Japanese this isn't fair im putting this up to get others like myself to band together to get the administrators to change it.
ClaudiusValentine

Re: Marvel Anime

Postby Otohiko » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Who says they aren't? Those specific series are indeed allowed afaik.
Otohiko

Postby Ileia » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:50 pm

They are. Wolverine is even already confirmed as "Wolverine (TV)". The others just need to have entries added so that they can be confirmed.

Blade (TV) - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... p?id=12367
Iron Man (TV) - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... p?id=11786
X-men (TV) - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... p?id=12366

Just gotta be careful with the name so you don't confuse it with the various American incarnations.
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer

Postby ClaudiusValentine » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:05 pm

Ileia wrote:They are. Wolverine is even already confirmed as "Wolverine (TV)". The others just need to have entries added so that they can be confirmed.

Blade (TV) - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... p?id=12367
Iron Man (TV) - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... p?id=11786
X-men (TV) - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... p?id=12366

Just gotta be careful with the name so you don't confuse it with the various American incarnations.
thanks i saw that they were all crossed off and didnt know how to address it. i got a question why aren't american shows allowed isn't the word anime means cartoons i mean there are sev shows that would be awesome as an amv like the 2003 the batman i could easily make one with the joker and call it the jokers funhouse. there are sev shows that are just as good as any anime but just because its american made there not allowed here its bogus
ClaudiusValentine

Postby Kariudo » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:21 pm

sirmichaelvalentine wrote:...i got a question why aren't american shows allowed...

Because Phade (the guy who started this site and pays the bills) says so.
ImageImage
Kariudo
Twilight prince

Postby ClaudiusValentine » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:57 pm

Kariudo wrote:
sirmichaelvalentine wrote:...i got a question why aren't american shows allowed...

Because Phade (the guy who started this site and pays the bills) says so.
well thats not good because everyone should have the right to post what ever they like 3 reasons Phade should allow it is..1 if its in an amv form 2 no kiddie stuff like spongebob (even though i love that show) and 3 if your going to use american animes use action/drama stuff like thundercats 2011 & 2003's the batman there are alot of american anime's that are just as good as any jap anime's i would go to another amv site that lets this but sadly a-m-v.org is the only amv site out there period that i know of anyways.
ClaudiusValentine

Postby ngsilver » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:16 am

sirmichaelvalentine wrote: everyone should have the right to post what ever they like 3 reasons Phade should allow it is..1 if its in an amv form 2 no kiddie stuff like spongebob (even though i love that show) and 3 if your going to use american animes use action/drama stuff like thundercats 2011 & 2003's the batman there are alot of american anime's that are just as good as any jap anime's i would go to another amv site that lets this but sadly a-m-v.org is the only amv site out there period that i know of anyways.

But alas because this is Phade's site ultimately, Phade can choose what to allow and what not to. You're free to make you're own site for hosting what isn't allowed here, nothing is stopping you. But by no means does this site have to allow videos that it's owner doesn't wish to allow. There is no such thing as a right to post what you want where you want.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ngsilver
The Hookah Guy

Postby Kariudo » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:23 am

How would your call of not allowing "kiddie stuff" be any different than Phade's call to not allow non-Japanese animation? (the criteria for anime here isn't so clear cut, but it illustrates my point.)

The line has to be drawn somewhere. It's only natural that the site creator gets to decide what to allow and what not to allow.
ImageImage
Kariudo
Twilight prince

Postby ClaudiusValentine » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:03 am

Kariudo wrote:How would your call of not allowing "kiddie stuff" be any different than Phade's call to not allow non-Japanese animation? (the criteria for anime here isn't so clear cut, but it illustrates my point.)

The line has to be drawn somewhere. It's only natural that the site creator gets to decide what to allow and what not to allow.

Phade's call to not allow non Japanese animation is alittle different because its talking about all other non anime what i was saying is kiddie stuff like little kids shows such as spongbob,blues clues ect ect but there are ones that alot of us watched or grew up watching thats not for little kids such shows like new thundercats 2011, young jusice,wolverine and the x men, x men evolution, 2006 fantastic four, 2003 the batman,spactacular spiderman & 90's spiderman. are aimed at a teen to adults now i know Phade's call is just like what i said but it shouldn't be aimed at all non anime he should re think it the site would get bigger like i said there's alot of non anime thats just as good as any anime or alot of em are anime inspired shows example teen titans & both avatars.i know theres others that is running out of idea's for amv's because alot has already been used a few times over if Phade expanded the site and allowed all teen to adult series from all over it be interesting to see what non anime amv's can be made i know id start off with the joker's funhouse what about you all
ClaudiusValentine

Marvel Anime

Postby TEKnician » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:07 am

YouTube it in the General discussion. It's where Ponies Anthology 2 is coming out.
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.
TEKnician

Postby Animated » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:19 am

omgiwannaragesohard PERIODS, PLEASE!!!

It's called anime-musicvideos.org for a reason. Look, there are over 750.000 registered users, not even once did we realise that anime (meaning the japanese way of making cartoons) are not enough. Trust me, there are THOUSANDS of anime out there. Thousands. If we wanted to see some Batman/Superman/Fantastic 4 stuff, we have the tube, you know. The art of making anime is appreciated more here, than in any other site. The reason why we all registered is because the site is based on ANIME (and editing them). I wouldn't even bother entering the site if it had other themes and stuff. You made me look like a 14 year old flamer now, thank you (and you did it once again when you dropped out of the Quickening for no reason).

Also, dude. GRAMMAR. I BEG YOU. English is YOUR native language, not mine!
Animated
Drama Text Cop

Postby ClaudiusValentine » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:54 am

ok i was just saying is all im not trying to make this a heated battle over nothing i love anime too is why im here making amv's because i love it all i was saying is half the anime listing when u upload is crossed off so someone is obviously trying to tell you they want to make other types of amv's if there is batman,superman & x men evolution listings then that means not everyone is satisfied its becoming very annoying when i make an amv of lets say a new naruto video that i can't find the listing because almost everythings is american listings crossed off im telling the facts i really don't care to make a american amv it be nice to see what i can do but when you only seen a small portion of anime's then the ideas for amv's become lost. yes i know start watching more but how do i when half the sites ether have half the episodes or don't have them at all. the only site that have's just about everything justdubs.net you can't rely on anymore they keep going down every time you turn around. so thats all this post was to say all your listings is american shows crossed off so obviously not everyone is satisfied here's some advice if people keep putting up other non anime listings then ether let them or shut down the site if you down like non anime that badly because it seems people are going to keep putting up non anime listings even though you guys say not to. plain & simple. ...btw i don't have much grammer i suck at that this is all your going to get from me sorrry and i left that contest because i couldn't do anything with fast techno music i work with metal,pop,slow music anything but techno and rap because rap may be alil hard being really fast at wording. give me a break im still new at this only been at it alil over a year.
ClaudiusValentine

Postby Animated » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:08 am

...among the thousands of anime listed here, there are some dozens of american cartoons. People tend to mistake american cartoons for japanese anime - I've seen lots of people claiming Avatar for example, to be an anime. It's not that they demand from the .org to add american cartoons, they are just mistaken, that's all. I have also seen many games on the list, should we add game .music videos here too?

And before you answer... no. We shouldn't.
Animated
Drama Text Cop

Postby Otohiko » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:06 am

Like people said, noone's stopping you from posting your non-anime or game videos to youtube and announcing them in General Topics. But the site catalogue has always and will always be for anime videos specifically.
Otohiko

Postby Nya-chan Production » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:13 am

Oh hey, can I upload this video of calm music set to the footage of some guy shooting his head off with a shotgun? Because it's close to Elfen Lied and I've seen it used in one of the videos here!

No? No? Guys?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view

Next

Return to Site Help & Feedback