Marvel Anime

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Marvel Anime

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:11 pm

why is the new anime styled marvel series not allowed they are anime's every site says so even wikipedia says...The project took famous Marvel characters and reintroduced them for a Japanese audience via four 12-part series; Iron Man, Wolverine, X-Men, and Blade, which aired in Japan on Animax between October 2010 and September 2011.[1] The announcement was confirmed at the 2009 San Diego Comic-Con. According to former Madhouse President and CEO Jungo Maruta, Marvel gave the anime studio "free reign" [sic] to re-imagine the Marvel superheroes for Japanese audiences. [2] An English version is currently airing in the United States on G4.[3] The series was guided by Warren Ellis.[4] “It will create an entire parallel universe for Marvel,” said Simon Philips, president of Marvel International about Marvel Anime....i want to put my amv's of iron man x men & wolverine anime's on but there all crossed off just because there from america styled in Japanese this isn't fair im putting this up to get others like myself to band together to get the administrators to change it.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Re: Marvel Anime

Post by Otohiko » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Who says they aren't? Those specific series are indeed allowed afaik.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:50 pm

They are. Wolverine is even already confirmed as "Wolverine (TV)". The others just need to have entries added so that they can be confirmed.

Blade (TV) - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... p?id=12367
Iron Man (TV) - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... p?id=11786
X-men (TV) - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... p?id=12366

Just gotta be careful with the name so you don't confuse it with the various American incarnations.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:05 pm

Ileia wrote:They are. Wolverine is even already confirmed as "Wolverine (TV)". The others just need to have entries added so that they can be confirmed.

Blade (TV) - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... p?id=12367
Iron Man (TV) - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... p?id=11786
X-men (TV) - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... p?id=12366

Just gotta be careful with the name so you don't confuse it with the various American incarnations.
thanks i saw that they were all crossed off and didnt know how to address it. i got a question why aren't american shows allowed isn't the word anime means cartoons i mean there are sev shows that would be awesome as an amv like the 2003 the batman i could easily make one with the joker and call it the jokers funhouse. there are sev shows that are just as good as any anime but just because its american made there not allowed here its bogus

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:21 pm

sirmichaelvalentine wrote:...i got a question why aren't american shows allowed...
Because Phade (the guy who started this site and pays the bills) says so.

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:57 pm

Kariudo wrote:
sirmichaelvalentine wrote:...i got a question why aren't american shows allowed...
Because Phade (the guy who started this site and pays the bills) says so.
well thats not good because everyone should have the right to post what ever they like 3 reasons Phade should allow it is..1 if its in an amv form 2 no kiddie stuff like spongebob (even though i love that show) and 3 if your going to use american animes use action/drama stuff like thundercats 2011 & 2003's the batman there are alot of american anime's that are just as good as any jap anime's i would go to another amv site that lets this but sadly a-m-v.org is the only amv site out there period that i know of anyways.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:16 am

sirmichaelvalentine wrote: everyone should have the right to post what ever they like 3 reasons Phade should allow it is..1 if its in an amv form 2 no kiddie stuff like spongebob (even though i love that show) and 3 if your going to use american animes use action/drama stuff like thundercats 2011 & 2003's the batman there are alot of american anime's that are just as good as any jap anime's i would go to another amv site that lets this but sadly a-m-v.org is the only amv site out there period that i know of anyways.
But alas because this is Phade's site ultimately, Phade can choose what to allow and what not to. You're free to make you're own site for hosting what isn't allowed here, nothing is stopping you. But by no means does this site have to allow videos that it's owner doesn't wish to allow. There is no such thing as a right to post what you want where you want.
ImageImageImageImage

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:23 am

How would your call of not allowing "kiddie stuff" be any different than Phade's call to not allow non-Japanese animation? (the criteria for anime here isn't so clear cut, but it illustrates my point.)

The line has to be drawn somewhere. It's only natural that the site creator gets to decide what to allow and what not to allow.

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:03 am

Kariudo wrote:How would your call of not allowing "kiddie stuff" be any different than Phade's call to not allow non-Japanese animation? (the criteria for anime here isn't so clear cut, but it illustrates my point.)

The line has to be drawn somewhere. It's only natural that the site creator gets to decide what to allow and what not to allow.

Phade's call to not allow non Japanese animation is alittle different because its talking about all other non anime what i was saying is kiddie stuff like little kids shows such as spongbob,blues clues ect ect but there are ones that alot of us watched or grew up watching thats not for little kids such shows like new thundercats 2011, young jusice,wolverine and the x men, x men evolution, 2006 fantastic four, 2003 the batman,spactacular spiderman & 90's spiderman. are aimed at a teen to adults now i know Phade's call is just like what i said but it shouldn't be aimed at all non anime he should re think it the site would get bigger like i said there's alot of non anime thats just as good as any anime or alot of em are anime inspired shows example teen titans & both avatars.i know theres others that is running out of idea's for amv's because alot has already been used a few times over if Phade expanded the site and allowed all teen to adult series from all over it be interesting to see what non anime amv's can be made i know id start off with the joker's funhouse what about you all

TEKnician
Org Profile

Marvel Anime

Post by TEKnician » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:07 am

YouTube it in the General discussion. It's where Ponies Anthology 2 is coming out.
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”