Sugar back online....

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
iserlohn
Org Profile

Sugar back online....

Post by iserlohn » Mon Dec 23, 2002 9:38 pm

To commemorate the R1 release of Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar (coming early next year) and in honor of the whole winter/holiday thing, I've put "Sugar" (untitled #5) back online for your leeching pleasure:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... php?v=5052

The direct link is on my personal computer, so the server will go down if I need to reset, etc. Please be aware that there is a limit of 5 users at a time, so if you can't get on, wait and try again.

Also available for download is the award-winning Haru to Ashura:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... php?v=9022

Same download notes apply as to Sugar.

Enjoy!
"I'm recording an album tonight. Funny material and laughter will be dubbed in later."
--Bill Hicks

FurryCurry
Org Profile

Post by FurryCurry » Tue Dec 24, 2002 12:43 am

:( The server is telling me "unauthorized IP address"

iserlohn
Org Profile

Post by iserlohn » Tue Dec 24, 2002 1:54 am

aw hell, PM me and i'll check you against my logs. chances are this means you were hammering earlier or i caught you with multiple logins or something....i should really work on those...and someone DID get the video earlier (at 170k/sec no less) so I know the link's working...
"I'm recording an album tonight. Funny material and laughter will be dubbed in later."
--Bill Hicks

iserlohn
Org Profile

Post by iserlohn » Tue Dec 24, 2002 12:27 pm

OK, I think I've gotten the problem fixed....sorry for everyone who had problems downloading earlier.
--Bill Hicks

anneke
Org Profile

Sugar!

Post by anneke » Tue Dec 24, 2002 1:17 pm

Yeah Sugar! Still the cutest AMV I've ever seen. I already have a copy. Oh well.

Anneke
http://www.bakadeshiproductions.com
(Stop by for a different Video each month...)

iserlohn
Org Profile

Post by iserlohn » Tue Dec 24, 2002 1:41 pm

anneke: you may want to redownload. I redid the MPEG and noise filtered it so a lot of the nasty DivX noise is gone from the file.
--Bill Hicks

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”