Round 3

This is the main (and archive) forum for The Quickening, hosted by AnimeMusicVideos.Org
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Round 3

Post by mirkosp » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:09 pm

Try to use UTVideo to export, MimS.

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:29 pm

oh yeah, group A, you are welcome again.... :p

Evil Environmentalist
Org Profile

Post by Evil Environmentalist » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:35 am

Well it looks like i won't have a video for round 3. My computer died last night and won't start up or anymore. My video and software were all on there. Sorry guys... Best of luck to Kairih, Centurione and LopezAMV.

truax575
Org Profile

Post by truax575 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:51 pm

what happened to group E?

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Just a heads up, if anyone wants to send their video to Japan Expo, just let me know and I'll withhold it from the rar folder. It'll still be sent to the judges but it will not be put in the public folder.

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Post by Animated » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:02 am

Group E was supposed to get today their song, right...? :roll: And they had to play against... what Group?

Any info on what is about to happen is welcome |:>

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:27 am

I guess group E will have to wait next week with group F Animated ^^

At least, it sounds... logical XD

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:14 pm

MimS wrote:I guess group E will have to wait next week with group F Animated ^^

At least, it sounds... logical XD

My bad, I knew I forgot something.

What's going on with Group E is, originally Group F's Round 3 lined up with theirs but since we moved it to the same timeframe as Group H that doesn't really work anymore. Pacotacoshell and Ileia have been allowed to basically edit whenever they want. That means that they can either hold off until Group F starts to get their song (which Ileia has chosen) or they can choose 7 consecutive days to edit during before then as long as it's not after Group F edits.

If Pacotacoshell chooses to edit before Group F then any leaking of the song/video that is being worked on will result in an auto-elimination.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Warrrrrrrrrrr

Sucks that you couldn't make it, EvilEnvironmentalist, I was looking forward to what you could do :(

The other three didn't disappoint. They each have their own pluses and minuses, and treat the song pretty differently from each other, so the results are sure neat to watch. Good job all three of you, now to decide how on earth I'll actually judge these :amv:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:26 am

Totaled up my votes for that first group of yous. Not gonna say what they were, but I gotta say this was ridiculously hard. Had to go through all the criteria and give points, and after 3 or 4 viewings, I still had all 3 videos within 1 point of each other (out of a total of 60 possible points). That was the first group that I had to go into that much detail with. Y u guise do this :nose:

Gonna feel bad for whoever gets eliminated, cause you all deserve to keep at it really :amv:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Return to “The Quickening 2012”