Can't upload

Geroth
Org Profile

Can't upload

Post by Geroth » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:49 pm

Hello,

I'm new here, just registered and I wanted to upload my most recent AMV (since it was deleted from youtube). I've read FAQ and the upload guide many times, did everything as written to fill in the video informations and now I'm able to edit it but when I try to upload the video it says "You have no videos with completed information to upload."

I've tried to find the solution here on the forum, but the only thing I found was that it happens when an anime is unconfirmed but my anime was already in the list (Guilty Crown). Though I've added a song to the list that wasn't there before (Avantasia - Blowing Out The Flame).

If I've missed something and created a stupid post then I'm sorry, I just thought I would ask if there is something wrong or not :).

The name of the video is "Lost and Isolated".

Thanks.

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Re: Can't upload

Post by Kariudo » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:32 pm

The problem you are running into is the unconfirmed anime thing.

The anime list contains confirmed anime, confirmed non-anime, and things still waiting to be confirmed.

Guilty Crown has already been confirmed as "Guilty Crown (TV)" (per our naming conventions). Someone just entered it into the catalog again, and you chose the wrong (unconfirmed) one. I'll take care of it, and you should be able to upload shortly.

Geroth
Org Profile

Re: Can't upload

Post by Geroth » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:46 pm

Great, thank you very much ;).

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”