Seishun-Con's 2012 AMV Contest (Winners Announced)

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Diegao
Enjoy the music
Org Profile

Re: Seishun-Con's 2012 AMV Contest (Deadline: 06/05/12)

Post by Diegao » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:40 pm

I've sent something |:>
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:00 pm

Just entered with brand new amv :)
ImageImage

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:13 pm

ibabrak wrote:Just entered with brand new amv :)
just confirmed it :awesome: The song you used makes so much more sense to me now :asd:

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:20 pm

kireblue wrote:
ibabrak wrote:Just entered with brand new amv :)
just confirmed it :awesome: The song you used makes so much more sense to me now :asd:
hehe, yeah just read it :up:

I was rewatching the anime when I found this song in my library and I was like "OH MY GOD! :D" I actually didn't like the song up until like x-mas :) Never really listened to the whole thing :sweat:
ImageImage

ProjectBarcodeError
Org Profile

Post by ProjectBarcodeError » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:34 am

sent.

:wink:

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:07 am

ProjectBarcodeError wrote:sent.

:wink:
I already sent you a e-mail about this, but I'm having a problem playing one of your videos.

Oh and, there are less than 24 hours left everybody. All submissions must be received by 11:59pm.

Blaziken_012
Org Profile

Post by Blaziken_012 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:55 am

How many hours until the deadline? I'm uploading something right now :-/
Oh, and can you accept Mediafire upload? I'm not too familiar with your suggested sites, so...

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:59 am

Blaziken_012 wrote:How many hours until the deadline? I'm uploading something right now :-/
Oh, and can you accept Mediafire upload? I'm not too familiar with your suggested sites, so...
you'll have to have your video uploaded and the form filled out by 11:59pm EST tonight (exactly 13 hours from now) http://kireblue.wufoo.com/forms/amv-submission-form/

and yes, mediafire is perfectly fine. If you need and extension of an hour or two, just tell me.

Blaziken_012
Org Profile

Post by Blaziken_012 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:58 am

kireblue wrote:
Blaziken_012 wrote:How many hours until the deadline? I'm uploading something right now :-/
you'll have to have your video uploaded and the form filled out by 11:59pm EST tonight (exactly 13 hours from now) http://kireblue.wufoo.com/forms/amv-submission-form/

and yes, mediafire is perfectly fine. If you need and extension of an hour or two, just tell me.
Oh, I've submitted it already. Still, thanks for the generous suggestion :D
Mine was that 'Clannad' and '5cm/s' one. Pity that I can't have both, but I didn't hold much hope for the '5cm/s' one anyway, since I used a JP song for it. That Clannad AMV is actually the first one I made with a US song (and about the 7th overall, I'm still very much a greenhorn). :mrgreen:

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Seishun-Con's 2012 AMV Contest (CLOSED)

Post by Kireblue » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:28 am

ok everybody, the contest has officially closed. All the submissions have been downloaded, and all confirmations have been sent. |:> I really want to thank all of you that showed your support for the contest. I set a goal of 75 entries this year, but you guys completely passed that mark. All together, I received a total of 92 accepted entries. So once again, thank you everyone that submitted a video and or expressed interest in Seishun-Con's 2nd annual AMV contest. This is going to be the fiercest AMV event that I've ever had the pleasure of judging. I seriously have absolutely no clue who will make the finals. There are just so many awesome AMVs. Picking a winner for the Judges' choice award is gonna be tough :awesome:

I expect to have all the videos judged by the end of next week (at the latest), and everyone that submitted a "confirmed/ accepted" video will receive a e-mail that lists the top 5 videos in each category. Those results will also be announced in this thread. The finalists will then be judged by Seishun-Con's attendees. The winners of the 5 categories will then be announced throughout the AMV contest (Friday, June 22 from 7-9pm) and simultaneously posted on my twitter account https://twitter.com/#!/kireblue

And thanks to the large number of entries that Seishun-Con received, I had no problem convincing the powers in charge of adding in additional AMV programing this year and a dedicated AMV room next year. Some of the additional AMV programing include 2 hours of AMV contest overflow, a 2 hour showcase of Project OrgEditor 2011-2012 AMVs, and various general AMV programing blocks throughout the entire convention.
Last edited by Kireblue on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “AMV Contests”