Seishun-Con's 2012 AMV Contest (Winners Announced)

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Diegao
Enjoy the music
Org Profile

Re: Seishun-Con's 2012 AMV Contest (Deadline: 06/05/12)

Post by Diegao » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:40 pm

I've sent something |:>
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:00 pm

Just entered with brand new amv :)
ImageImage

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:13 pm

ibabrak wrote:Just entered with brand new amv :)
just confirmed it :awesome: The song you used makes so much more sense to me now :asd:

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:20 pm

kireblue wrote:
ibabrak wrote:Just entered with brand new amv :)
just confirmed it :awesome: The song you used makes so much more sense to me now :asd:
hehe, yeah just read it :up:

I was rewatching the anime when I found this song in my library and I was like "OH MY GOD! :D" I actually didn't like the song up until like x-mas :) Never really listened to the whole thing :sweat:
ImageImage

ProjectBarcodeError
Org Profile

Post by ProjectBarcodeError » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:34 am

sent.

:wink:

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:07 am

ProjectBarcodeError wrote:sent.

:wink:
I already sent you a e-mail about this, but I'm having a problem playing one of your videos.

Oh and, there are less than 24 hours left everybody. All submissions must be received by 11:59pm.

Blaziken_012
Org Profile

Post by Blaziken_012 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:55 am

How many hours until the deadline? I'm uploading something right now :-/
Oh, and can you accept Mediafire upload? I'm not too familiar with your suggested sites, so...

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:59 am

Blaziken_012 wrote:How many hours until the deadline? I'm uploading something right now :-/
Oh, and can you accept Mediafire upload? I'm not too familiar with your suggested sites, so...
you'll have to have your video uploaded and the form filled out by 11:59pm EST tonight (exactly 13 hours from now) http://kireblue.wufoo.com/forms/amv-submission-form/

and yes, mediafire is perfectly fine. If you need and extension of an hour or two, just tell me.

Blaziken_012
Org Profile

Post by Blaziken_012 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:58 am

kireblue wrote:
Blaziken_012 wrote:How many hours until the deadline? I'm uploading something right now :-/
you'll have to have your video uploaded and the form filled out by 11:59pm EST tonight (exactly 13 hours from now) http://kireblue.wufoo.com/forms/amv-submission-form/

and yes, mediafire is perfectly fine. If you need and extension of an hour or two, just tell me.
Oh, I've submitted it already. Still, thanks for the generous suggestion :D
Mine was that 'Clannad' and '5cm/s' one. Pity that I can't have both, but I didn't hold much hope for the '5cm/s' one anyway, since I used a JP song for it. That Clannad AMV is actually the first one I made with a US song (and about the 7th overall, I'm still very much a greenhorn). :mrgreen:

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Seishun-Con's 2012 AMV Contest (CLOSED)

Post by Kireblue » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:28 am

ok everybody, the contest has officially closed. All the submissions have been downloaded, and all confirmations have been sent. |:> I really want to thank all of you that showed your support for the contest. I set a goal of 75 entries this year, but you guys completely passed that mark. All together, I received a total of 92 accepted entries. So once again, thank you everyone that submitted a video and or expressed interest in Seishun-Con's 2nd annual AMV contest. This is going to be the fiercest AMV event that I've ever had the pleasure of judging. I seriously have absolutely no clue who will make the finals. There are just so many awesome AMVs. Picking a winner for the Judges' choice award is gonna be tough :awesome:

I expect to have all the videos judged by the end of next week (at the latest), and everyone that submitted a "confirmed/ accepted" video will receive a e-mail that lists the top 5 videos in each category. Those results will also be announced in this thread. The finalists will then be judged by Seishun-Con's attendees. The winners of the 5 categories will then be announced throughout the AMV contest (Friday, June 22 from 7-9pm) and simultaneously posted on my twitter account https://twitter.com/#!/kireblue

And thanks to the large number of entries that Seishun-Con received, I had no problem convincing the powers in charge of adding in additional AMV programing this year and a dedicated AMV room next year. Some of the additional AMV programing include 2 hours of AMV contest overflow, a 2 hour showcase of Project OrgEditor 2011-2012 AMVs, and various general AMV programing blocks throughout the entire convention.
Last edited by Kireblue on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “AMV Contests”