Graham Nash's Simple Man with Cowboy Bebop

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
tuxedomarty
Org Profile

Graham Nash's Simple Man with Cowboy Bebop

Post by tuxedomarty » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Okay, I haven't seen Cowboy Bebop that much, and I only have the first volume, but if I'm not mistaken, one of the episodes on the first volume is the one where Julia is murdered (I don't really know, I don't remember that well), and I recently ordered a 2011 CD reissue of Graham Nash's album "Songs For Beginners", and the song "Simple Man" I'm thinking about either using in a Cowboy Bebop vid about Spike and Julia, or a Casshan:Robot Hunter video about the relationship between Casshan and Luna. The song is only 2 minutes and 18 seconds, so it shouldn't be hard to make. Opinions on this idea?
I can't stand weeaboos and people who keep badmouthing dubbed anime and say it sucks.

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Graham Nash's Simple Man with Cowboy Bebop

Post by pacotacoshell » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:23 pm

I think Cowboy Bebop would work. It's been a while since I've watched it, so I forgot certain scenes with Julia, but I think it would be enough. Maybe you can even add that one chick in the movie (never watched the film so I don't know if there's any normal scenes with her that don't involve guns and stuff) be his girlfriend in the present, but he thinks about the deceased Julia all the time.

Return to “General AMV”