Need some help finding some scenes

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
i7Kuri
Org Profile

Need some help finding some scenes

Post by i7Kuri » Wed May 30, 2012 9:44 am

Animes that give a joy feeling, people having fun, jumping around or fun activities, like the beach or festivals.
Also animes that have a lot of band playing/guitar. Love/romantic scenes also apreciated :D :D :lol:
oh and please animes that have great/preety animation/art, of the likes of K-ON, 5cm persecond, steins gate and such.

thank YOU,

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Re: Need some help finding some scenes

Post by Zanzaben » Wed May 30, 2012 6:58 pm

Hyouka, it is from the same people that did Haruhi (which is also good for you) and it's just stupidly pretty like the Willy Wonka of eye candy. I feel like they just made to see how much money they could spend on animation.

Angel Beats also has a lot of fun and guitar in it.
A bunch of other generally happy anime would be Lucky Star, Nichijou, Yuru Yuri, Hanasaku Iroha, Shugo Chara, Azumanga Daioh, A Channel, Baka to Test to Shokanju
Almost all of those will have a beach and a festival episode, just look up the list of episodes from Wikipedia or something to see which ones.
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

CacoVenom
Org Profile

Post by CacoVenom » Wed May 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai, Mayo Chiki!, happy series :up:

i7Kuri
Org Profile

Post by i7Kuri » Thu May 31, 2012 8:16 am

Zanzaben wrote:Hyouka, it is from the same people that did Haruhi (which is also good for you) and it's just stupidly pretty like the Willy Wonka of eye candy. I feel like they just made to see how much money they could spend on animation.

Angel Beats also has a lot of fun and guitar in it.
A bunch of other generally happy anime would be Lucky Star, Nichijou, Yuru Yuri, Hanasaku Iroha, Shugo Chara, Azumanga Daioh, A Channel, Baka to Test to Shokanju
Almost all of those will have a beach and a festival episode, just look up the list of episodes from Wikipedia or something to see which ones.
Thanks, those were some good hints, i was familiar with hyouka and haruhi, amazig eye candy with some great colors and summer feeling to it, but yuru yuri, shugo chara and Hanasaku Iroha had some of the things i was looking for, so many thanks :D :D

Return to “General AMV”