Accel World

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Kosmit
Slippery Pole
Org Profile

Re: Accel World

Post by Kosmit » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:05 pm

This series is good stuff.
Spoiler :
I suspected something was off about Taku's behaviour. Is he haunting for points to win kendo tournaments?

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat May 05, 2012 3:37 am

ep 5
Spoiler :
Good ep overall, loved Kuroyukihime's true form. lol and the laser show she unleashed when revealing it, I guess once you get to her level you get weapons of mass destruction.

I did get a bit annoyed out how Taku goes from complete jerk and then suddenly converts to the good side because of the miracle of friendship, it just felt really cheesy to me. It's probably because I've been reading manga with really hardass protagonists who completely destroy their opponents (achieving epic levels of awesomeness in the process) so seeing Haru crying (as always) and giving a speech on love and friendship sorta turned me off (way too many series with that already). Needs more badassery.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sat May 05, 2012 9:19 am

episode five was really beautiful (the part before he go the wings) and above else awesome
I hope this will have at least 26 episode if not more (6 knights have to be fought after all)
ImageImage

Kain-x-spirits
Org Profile

Post by Kain-x-spirits » Sat May 05, 2012 6:58 pm

Ep 5 was really good. It's even better than what i expected
ibabrak wrote:I hope this will have at least 26 episode if not more (6 knights have to be fought after all)
I think it's a 24 episodes long.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun May 06, 2012 2:56 am

Kain-x-spirits wrote: I think it's a 24 episodes long.
That's a relief, I'm not ready to say goodbye to this just yet
Spoiler :
I wonder if she's gonna fight now as well. if so, who will stand a chance :awesome:
ImageImage

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun May 06, 2012 1:33 pm

ibabrak wrote:
Kain-x-spirits wrote: I think it's a 24 episodes long.
That's a relief, I'm not ready to say goodbye to this just yet
Spoiler :
I wonder if she's gonna fight now as well. if so, who will stand a chance :awesome:
Spoiler :
I have a feeling she'll let her piggy in shining armor fight for her. The other leaders dont seem to fight, they just rule so as not to break the status quo. If she starts fighting I think they might step in to gang up on her (after all she did kill one of them and is now a considered a traitor).

Although the fact that she has so few points left probably means she'll have to fight at some point just to be able to use accel.

Chiiisus
Org Profile

Post by Chiiisus » Thu May 10, 2012 6:06 pm

In the beginning I only read the manga because of the piggie. :ying:
Then I liked it more.
So far I like how they're doing the anime, which is a nice surprise because I thought they might ruin it. D:
The main character (except when he is a cute little piggie) irritates me sometimes though. D:
Rawr desu <3

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sat May 19, 2012 3:29 am

This is just way too good
Aqua Current was painted beautifully in that dark night
ImageImage

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat May 19, 2012 9:14 pm

needs more cool fight scenes and less speeches about trusting people and believing in yourself, nothing bad really, it's just so many of the series i've been reading/watching now are overdoing it with the same old touchy feely stuff.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat May 26, 2012 12:55 am

ep 8

Seeing this ep reminded me of some of the videos I've seen of mech warrior online, with missiles all over the place. Glad the action is kicking up a notch.
Spoiler :
one thing that annoys me a little is he's now level 4 but doesn't seem to have any new moves. You think he would have something aside from at just punches and kicks, look at all the other guys he's been fighting.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”