Pencil Head Puzzles & Broken Locals

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Re: Pencil Head Puzzles & Broken Locals

Post by Nya-chan Production » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:01 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:There's nothing wrong with those links on the site's end. The issue is on your system. Pop-up blocker perhaps?

EDIT - That's not to say we don't have any broken links on the site. I just found at least 50 broken DIRECT links for videos released in just the past 3 weeks with minimal effort.
Broken as in broken or broken as in "won't work because of bad input", if you can decide?
*interested*

Also, yes, Corsama, there's something wrong at your side. I have downloaded both of the videos you mentioned just recently (for JCAs, actually).

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:03 pm

i can't download stuff on firefox (last i tried a few months ago) so if you're on that, try google chrome, works fine here.

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:18 pm

Nya-chan Production wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:There's nothing wrong with those links on the site's end. The issue is on your system. Pop-up blocker perhaps?

EDIT - That's not to say we don't have any broken links on the site. I just found at least 50 broken DIRECT links for videos released in just the past 3 weeks with minimal effort.
Broken as in broken or broken as in "won't work because of bad input", if you can decide?
*interested*
DIRECT is defined by click on video and download starts. Broken meaning, that doesn't happen because of bad input. They should be marked as bad and/or removed.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:59 am

Corzama wrote:As I said the only downloads on those urls are "locals" an despite dropping
every pc defense I have an switching pc's & browsers I cannot get more than
a prompt to click here if nothing has happened or w/e.
I think you have ad block plus or some other ad blocker enabled. I encountered this problem as well when my donator status lapsed. If you disable your ad blocker specifically for this site it may work for you.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Thu May 24, 2012 11:20 am

you can also try right clicking on the "if the download doesn't start" link and save as.
But this is a popup blocker issue.
The links work fine to me.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”