DESPERATE! NEEDS FOOTAGE!

A forum for assistance with capturing or ripping footage from various media sources.
Chichiri_no_Miko
Org Profile

DESPERATE! NEEDS FOOTAGE!

Post by Chichiri_no_Miko » Sun Jul 21, 2002 8:45 pm

I desperately need video footage for the music vid. that I'm making. This is what I need:

Nuriko (Fushigi Yuugi) Footage. Would really like clips of him in Serious, Sad kind of moods. Or even semi-funny or semi-happy. I really need this. Please send me some, I would be really grateful and will mention everyone who helped me in my video.

Email: Ceresleg@yahoo.com
Streamload ID: aya_

Please help. thanks.

afleetinghope
Org Profile

Post by afleetinghope » Sun Jul 21, 2002 8:52 pm

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Sun Jul 21, 2002 9:23 pm

its looked down upon to download clips. minimally, i recomend, going to you anime store and at least capturing it from what they have. or if thats 2 much, u could always see what u find on kazaa.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Sun Jul 21, 2002 9:31 pm

You don't <I>need</I> the footage, you <I>want</I> it because you <I>want</I> to make a video. (The world will not explode if you fail to make your video. An angry mob will not swarm your home and kill your family if you fail to make your video. You don't <I>need</I> to make the video, you <I>want</I> to make it.)

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Sun Jul 21, 2002 9:37 pm

im surpised you didn't correct his punctuation Jbone.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

Chichiri_no_Miko
Org Profile

Post by Chichiri_no_Miko » Sun Jul 21, 2002 9:40 pm

I already have the videos. I spent every single penny on Fushigi Yuugi Tapes. But I don't have a capturing card or cord. I'm sorry you guys think I'm a fat lazy person. I'm sorry, I just have no way to make videos anymore. sorry for corrupting your say.

Bye.

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Sun Jul 21, 2002 9:46 pm

yo man,

didn't no it was like that. in that case, i would recommend seeing if you can find a friend with a capture card and cord. if not that, the only other thing i can think of is to save money up for the equitment you'll need.

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Mon Jul 22, 2002 4:02 am

Now I'm not going to tell you where to download it because I disagree with it. But really you either want the latter half of the first season or the parts before SPOILER Nurkio's death END SPOILER these events are the most emotional for him.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

Return to “Capturing / Ripping Help”