Dragon Ball X Productions

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
JustAnOrdinaryPanda
Org Profile

Post by JustAnOrdinaryPanda » Mon Dec 23, 2002 2:02 pm

§_Akuma_§ wrote:
Super Saiyin Goku wrote:Nice to know you old has beens are really willing and able to give a new person a shot at kicking your asses. Whats wrong afraid someone like me a "newbie" as you put it might have a chance at making a bigger and and I mean AND a better video then you low rank stupid crack babies can make. So next time you open your mouth I suggest you think before you speak because you never know there is always someone better then you are. And I am sure I am better then you and making vids AND also at thinking before I speak, you f$%^&'in has beens.
out of all of your father's sperm's.......YOU HAD TO BE THE FASTEST?!?!

geez, what the hell was god thinking to create you? i bet hes slapping himself now! (just for the record, im not a bible thumper and i dont go to church ^_^)
Geez, he's already apologised, give him a break.
ImageImage
"We can post it on the internet!"
"No, we need to reach people who's opinions actually matter!"

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Mon Dec 23, 2002 2:30 pm

xTrunkZx wrote:
Super Saiyin Goku wrote: I suggest you think before you speak because you never know there is always someone better then you are.
yes... but that person is not you
No, it's AbsoluteDestiny :)
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

§_Akuma_§
Org Profile

Post by §_Akuma_§ » Mon Dec 23, 2002 2:47 pm

heheh so true Roz ^_^
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=13690">======§ Akuma §======
2006 § Akuma § Productions</a>

xTrunkZx
Org Profile

Post by xTrunkZx » Mon Dec 23, 2002 4:19 pm

yea, AD is way better then me... *cough* hehe j/k don't kick my a-hole AD :D

Luke Valentine
Org Profile

Post by Luke Valentine » Mon Dec 23, 2002 4:44 pm

hahaha. That father's sperm comment was great Akuma. I agree, what force in the universe allows these morons to be created? Jesus, you'd expect to get a break every once in a while. But for every intelligent person born, 3 idiots are conceived. Sounds like we could use him as a safe sex ad. That'd stop teen pregnancy :roll:
This is my signature. Don't like it? Blow me.
9 out of 10 AMV Creators agree! I'd make a kick-ass Mad-Hatter.
Suggest "Luke Valentine Says Blow Me" becomes it's own section! Moderated by yours truly! Put it right under "It's all about me" That way, I'll only be allowed to post there! A post anywhere else would get me banned! A suggestion for Luke is a suggestion towards a Luke-free Forum.

Wykith
Org Profile

Post by Wykith » Mon Dec 23, 2002 5:06 pm

Greetings......morsel.
For your idiocic transgression.......I will devour you with little to no ceremony. You are a waste of condiments and spices. Consider yourself......deepfried! Image
"And now you will shed tears of crimson."
"I don't have an attitude problem. I have an attitude. It's your problem."
Your message has been entered successfully

Engar
Org Profile

Post by Engar » Mon Dec 23, 2002 5:13 pm

Up until his second post I felt sorry for him, now I'm just back on my whole 'anti-DBZ people are annoying' mode. Anyone else think that DBZ AMV makers are graded just a little harder than everyone else? If you can make a great and repected AMV thats good. If you can make a great and respected DBZ AMV thats great!

What happens when you make a great and respected LBZ AMV? o_O

RadicalEd0
Org Profile

Post by RadicalEd0 » Mon Dec 23, 2002 5:15 pm

hell freezes over?
NMEAMV: PENIS
NMEAMV: IN
NMEAMV: YO
NMEAMV: MIXED
NMEAMV: DRINK

Luke Valentine
Org Profile

Post by Luke Valentine » Mon Dec 23, 2002 5:18 pm

See that's the problem. I've seen maybe two that were good. But then came all the Linkin park song ones. Which in my opinion, ruined a few AMV selections for me. Not because I think Linkin Park blows (which they do), but because they're so OVERUSED! I can't tell you how many damn PAPERCUT videos I've seen. If you wanna see a quality DBZ AMV, msg this guy I know. His AIM screen name is AtmaWeaponZero, ask him to send you his "Where Are You Goin" DBZ Video. Oh, and make sure ya tell him Luke Valentine sent ya :wink: Trust me, this video actually makes DBZ AMV's respectable. It's great. IM him and get it, I'm gonna do so right now.[/b]
This is my signature. Don't like it? Blow me.
9 out of 10 AMV Creators agree! I'd make a kick-ass Mad-Hatter.
Suggest "Luke Valentine Says Blow Me" becomes it's own section! Moderated by yours truly! Put it right under "It's all about me" That way, I'll only be allowed to post there! A post anywhere else would get me banned! A suggestion for Luke is a suggestion towards a Luke-free Forum.

JustAnOrdinaryPanda
Org Profile

Post by JustAnOrdinaryPanda » Mon Dec 23, 2002 5:42 pm

I've seen a number of very good DBZ AMVs, and yeah, the makers are graded far harder. The problem is, the mindless fans think it's the shit, as they normally have no AMV standards, and many people here grade it far too harshly if at all...

But leave off the kid, he apologised for fuck's sake. :x
ImageImage
"We can post it on the internet!"
"No, we need to reach people who's opinions actually matter!"

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”