Dueling Network?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Re: Dueling Network?

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Wed May 16, 2012 8:15 pm

I totally thought this was about dueling people with swords. :?
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Mr. Fuzzyflippers
Lets Positive Thinking
Org Profile

Post by Mr. Fuzzyflippers » Wed May 16, 2012 11:18 pm

I haven't dueled anyone yet... but my username is imveryhungry for anybody that wants to duel me.

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Thu May 17, 2012 12:03 am

i would like to duel you.

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Thu May 17, 2012 6:05 am

gotegenks wrote:^added. what kind of deck do you have?
Exactly the same deck as my real life one :roll: I have a crystal beast, machine, six samurai and also a deck I named 'win' if you wanna duel me message me here lol ;D

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Sat May 19, 2012 9:48 pm

This is now a general yugioh thread.

What in the actual fuck? Blackwings made it to round 7 at YCS Philly. How they made it this far this format, I want to know. You have two options with dino rabbit, inzektors, dragons, modern ls, etc, anything that fast. You either
A) Go too slowly to win
B) Overextend
I highly doubt they'll make it past round 7, good luck getting over the beaters in chaos dragons. I would like to see a decklist of this, though, it's intriguing and must feature something we haven't seen before... Else... How the fuck?

And I fucking lol'd. At a YCS. HOW??
Both Duelists agreed that this Match went quite quickly because Eleazer’s Inzektor combos were just to quick and too powerful. In one Duel, Eleazer had a Wind-Up Zenmaines on the field. Zober saw its stats and decided to use Monster Reborn to revive Blue-Eyes White Dragon, attacking over Zenmaines… without reading the card! He regretted his decision quickly after. Let that be a lesson, Duelists! Always read the cards your opponent is playing – it could easily mean the difference between a win and a loss.

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Sun May 20, 2012 1:43 am

...sounds like a play from the first format ever.

"use monster reborn to revive blue-eyes"

except in those days, it'd have been "gg"

maybe the blackwing deck played shrinks, i saw a deck profile of bws from a top 16 or 32 from a year ago that played those instead of lances after kalut got hit.
really hope he makes it even further.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Mon May 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Nope, chaos dragons, of all things won. Beat inzektors, guess inzektors couldn't deal with the beatsticks that dragons drop. Who would've thought that after disaster dragon died out a dragon deck would ever again do well? Sure was an interesting event.

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Thu May 24, 2012 4:49 pm

konami would never let dragons as a type die out, they had a whole series based on dragons, and a whole season of the original series based on dragons too. It was only a matter of time imo, but i really didn't imagine this structure deck doing that well. pretty impressive stuff.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:37 am

So... Nats this weekend, I think we're going to see a lot of choas dragons, and probably winning (though something may come out of nowhere like TG plants last year). Rabbit is amazing and beats everything except dragons, chaos dragons specifically counter rabbit and that's the main reason they're doing so well. We'll see, but I predict the winner to be playing dragons.

Typical day on DN.

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:08 am

locals today...guy said he wants to buy my exvc tour guide, i hope he's not lying or i hope he'll actually pay a good price, my new locals are really weird for undervaluing everything, not even just my stuff, THEIR STUFF too... most of the time anyway. an actual dollar, will get you almost anything that isn't like high-end, maybe all big-city locals are like this, i'm still pretty new to it all.

didn't get hardly any trading done really, best trade was a ulti hyunlei for turbo pack dark grepher, and i gotlike 5 guys wanting it today, which is 5 times the amount of people that wanted that hyunlei.

Return to “General Discussion”