Round 1 - Submitted Videos [48/48] [Deletion on 5/19]

This is the official forum for Project OrgEditor Season 2, hosted by CodeZTM.
User avatar
Drageer
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:11 pm
Location: Dublin, Ohio
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 1 - Submitted Videos [48/48]

Postby Drageer » Tue May 15, 2012 8:00 pm

Kimberly wrote:Waiting eagerly. :shark:


x2 :bear:

User avatar
Amaterasu
Lets Positive Thinking
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:07 pm
Status: Bovine
Location: Renovo, PA
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 1 - Submitted Videos [48/48]

Postby Amaterasu » Tue May 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Drageer wrote:
Kimberly wrote:Waiting eagerly. :shark:


x2 :bear:


x3 :dino:

User avatar
Shin-AMV
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Status: Ching Chong Dumpling Princess
Org Profile

Re: Round 1 - Submitted Videos [48/48]

Postby Shin-AMV » Tue May 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Amaterasu wrote:
Drageer wrote:
Kimberly wrote:Waiting eagerly. :shark:


x2 :bear:


x3 :dino:


I would say x4 but I'm more waiting furiously rather then waiting eargerly. That last judge better get those results in this evening rather then early morning. <.<

:bear:
Image

User avatar
whispersreloaded
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:14 pm
Location: Virginia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 1 - Submitted Videos [48/48]

Postby whispersreloaded » Tue May 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Shin-AMV wrote:I would say x4 but I'm more waiting furiously rather then waiting eargerly. That last judge better get those results in this evening rather then early morning. <.<

:bear:


Eager is to low key and furious is too aggressive. I'm going to go with desperate. I am desperately, pathetically waiting. Please, put me out of my misery!
[Asylum | Studios]

User avatar
GuntherAMVs
Mistress of Cocaine.
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:33 pm
Status: =w=
Location: Double Rainbow World
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 1 - Submitted Videos [48/48]

Postby GuntherAMVs » Tue May 15, 2012 9:18 pm

whispersreloaded wrote:
Shin-AMV wrote:I would say x4 but I'm more waiting furiously rather then waiting eargerly. That last judge better get those results in this evening rather then early morning. <.<

:bear:


Eager is to low key and furious is too aggressive. I'm going to go with desperate. I am desperately, pathetically waiting. Please, put me out of my misery!


You crazy kids and your rollicking enthusiasm! *shakes fist like an old man*
LUULZ xDDD
I would be crazy if I didn't say I was reeeeally looking forward to it too <3
PWEESE HURRY, NICE JUDGES~! *w*
LIVE YOUR ART. LOVE YOUR LIFE.

User avatar
MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:00 pm
Status: Looking for candy
Location: In the car, taking a shit.
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 1 - Submitted Videos [48/48]

Postby MycathatesyouAMV » Tue May 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Image
Add me on skype cause im bored: Mycathatesyou0000

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 1 - Submitted Videos [48/48]

Postby CodeZTM » Tue May 15, 2012 9:47 pm

He/she is down to the last few videos to review. Says she/he should be done within the hour.

*tension thickens*
Last edited by CodeZTM on Tue May 15, 2012 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Drageer
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:11 pm
Location: Dublin, Ohio
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 1 - Submitted Videos [48/48]

Postby Drageer » Tue May 15, 2012 9:49 pm

CodeZTM wrote:He/she is down to the last few videos to review. Says she/she should be done within the hour.

*tension thickens*

Guessing since you said she/she it's a she.

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 1 - Submitted Videos [48/48]

Postby CodeZTM » Tue May 15, 2012 9:52 pm

Drageer wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:He/she is down to the last few videos to review. Says she/she should be done within the hour.

*tension thickens*

Guessing since you said she/she it's a she.


I said no such thing. :uhoh:

User avatar
Drageer
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:11 pm
Location: Dublin, Ohio
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 1 - Submitted Videos [48/48]

Postby Drageer » Tue May 15, 2012 9:58 pm

CodeZTM wrote:
Drageer wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:He/she is down to the last few videos to review. Says she/she should be done within the hour.

*tension thickens*

Guessing since you said she/she it's a she.


I said no such thing. :uhoh:

I know what I saw :ying:

User avatar
Kimberly
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:39 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 1 - Submitted Videos [48/48]

Postby Kimberly » Tue May 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Drageer wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:
Drageer wrote:
Guessing since you said she/she it's a she.


I said no such thing. :uhoh:

I know what I saw :ying:


:asd: :asd: :asd:
ImageImage

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 1 - Submitted Videos [48/48]

Postby CodeZTM » Tue May 15, 2012 10:11 pm

I'm following behind the judge and calculating the scores/standings. The long wait shall soon be over.

/opens spreadsheet of destiny

User avatar
Shin-AMV
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Status: Ching Chong Dumpling Princess
Org Profile

Re: Round 1 - Submitted Videos [48/48]

Postby Shin-AMV » Tue May 15, 2012 10:12 pm

CodeZTM wrote:I'm following behind the judge and calculating the scores/standings. The long wait shall soon be over.

/opens spreadsheet of destiny


The ray of light....

Its so GLORIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL! ;_;
Image

User avatar
MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:00 pm
Status: Looking for candy
Location: In the car, taking a shit.
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 1 - Submitted Videos [48/48]

Postby MycathatesyouAMV » Tue May 15, 2012 10:14 pm

Shin-AMV wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:I'm following behind the judge and calculating the scores/standings. The long wait shall soon be over.

/opens spreadsheet of destiny


The ray of light....

Its so GLORIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL! ;_;


I can see the great beyond.
Add me on skype cause im bored: Mycathatesyou0000

User avatar
aerotem
show 'em my judo throw
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:28 pm
Status: nah
Location: New Hampshire
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 1 - Submitted Videos [48/48]

Postby aerotem » Tue May 15, 2012 10:14 pm

MycathatesyouAMV wrote:
Shin-AMV wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:I'm following behind the judge and calculating the scores/standings. The long wait shall soon be over.

/opens spreadsheet of destiny


The ray of light....

Its so GLORIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL! ;_;


I can see the great beyond.


:bear:
Image


Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 2”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest