I HAVE A HOST!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Wildfire2k2
Org Profile

I HAVE A HOST!

Post by Wildfire2k2 » Mon Dec 23, 2002 10:24 am

Ok, first off I am really sorry about these multiple posts. It really isn't a good way to start making AMVs and it probably makes me look very much like a noob. Now, for those who still care what my AMV looks like, you can log onto my new ftp at
ftp.members.lycos.co.uk
User id: wildfireamv (no capital letters)
Password: Matthew. (capital M and a period at end)

Thanks again for not flaming me and driving me out of the board. I'll stop posting now. Don't expect anything from me until I do another AMV

Luke Valentine
Org Profile

Post by Luke Valentine » Mon Dec 23, 2002 11:19 am

Awesome! We n00bs don't think you're a n00b :wink: Haha, and who the hell cares what everyone else thinks? Great job man, you're an inspiration to all us losers who are trying to get hosted :wink:

And I'll be sure to watch your Gundam Video, even if I hate Gundam :wink:
This is my signature. Don't like it? Blow me.
9 out of 10 AMV Creators agree! I'd make a kick-ass Mad-Hatter.
Suggest "Luke Valentine Says Blow Me" becomes it's own section! Moderated by yours truly! Put it right under "It's all about me" That way, I'll only be allowed to post there! A post anywhere else would get me banned! A suggestion for Luke is a suggestion towards a Luke-free Forum.

Wildfire2k2
Org Profile

Post by Wildfire2k2 » Mon Dec 23, 2002 10:18 pm

OK, just goto new videos and find mine, right click and save on the "direct" link and IT WILL FINALLY WORK (i've tested it myself)

Luke Valentine
Org Profile

Post by Luke Valentine » Tue Dec 24, 2002 4:11 pm

:shock: *is stunned* That really wasn't bad at all.. It was actually *gasps* :shock: GOOD!

Haha Nice work man!

Wildfire2k2
Org Profile

Post by Wildfire2k2 » Tue Dec 24, 2002 9:26 pm

Thanks. I put all my success on the choice to put an effort in and the choice to NOT do a dbz/Linkin park/My sacrifice video.

Wildfire2k2
Org Profile

Post by Wildfire2k2 » Thu Dec 26, 2002 4:35 pm

can someone PLEASE rate my video? All I've gotten is one "good" from someone who hates Gundam. That in itself is impressive, but I need some critical evaluation. Download the vid, find the awkward parts or bad cuts, come back, and PLEASE TELL ME! I can't get any better if I don't know where to improve, now can I?

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”