30 may be the new 20 but eggs still go bad at 35
nil per os

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Re: Sex

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Castor Troy wrote:30 is the new 20.
The news keeps telling me 10 is the new 20.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Post by Animated » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:03 am

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:30 is the new 20.
The news keeps telling me 10 is the new 20.

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Mon May 07, 2012 6:14 am

This Thread made me notice that I totally lost interest in editing AMVs once I had sex....

inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Post by inthesto » Mon May 07, 2012 6:41 am

Arigatomina wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:I like how in order to get Arigatomina back and active on the forums we just had to revive the "Sex" topic.
Yep. The other forum I lurk on is full of girls moaning over the fact that they're going on 20 and they're still virgins. So it really tickles me to look over here and see guys going on 30 complaining about the exact same thing. I don't know if I want to play matchmaker or just sit back and enjoy the irony. ^^;
where do i sign up for this because i could solve like a million problems at once
Sukunai, Real Canadian Hero wrote:Note to any Muslims present. Abuse a female in my presence, and you are being sent to a hospital emergency ward with life threatening injuries. And no human law will make me change my mind.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Tue May 08, 2012 12:42 am

inthesto wrote:where do i sign up for this because i could solve like a million problems at once
Hah! It's a yaoi forum, so you'd have to watch out for the pervy sex-starved jailbait. The adult threads are in the 18+ section, but you know how kids like to lie about their age. PM me if you're really curious. I can't post a link here or my org-stalker might see it and follow me there. :uhoh:

inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Post by inthesto » Tue May 08, 2012 7:05 am

what, in your best estimates, is the ratio of dude make-outs to girls laidness i have to maintain here
Sukunai, Real Canadian Hero wrote:Note to any Muslims present. Abuse a female in my presence, and you are being sent to a hospital emergency ward with life threatening injuries. And no human law will make me change my mind.

Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Org Profile

Post by Emong » Tue May 08, 2012 11:28 am

So, considering the number of desperate 4everalone virgins on this forum, I'll be kind enough to point out some statistics.
Losing Virginity - Posted By: K. Manning wrote:Reading through CDC reports on Americans and sexual behavior, you might get the impression that this august agency is—well, if not inappropriately interested, then at least nosy in that whispering-in-the-back-of-math-class kind of way. A large study posed not only the standard questions about sex (gave? received? how many times in the past 12 months?), but also inquiries like (I’m paraphrasing but not by much) “Has a male/female ever touched your you-know-what?” and “Has anyone ever put their you-know-what you-know-where? (And how about here?)”

Let’s face facts: These are questions everyone wants to know the answers to, and we count on the CDC to get them. Of course, the answers are crucial for public health, and asking if someone has ever been tested for an STD is legitimate inquiry from that perspective. Still, asking when citizens lost their virginity—or probing as to why they haven’t—can seem like Big Brother has hopped into our sack. That said, we sure have learned some juicy information, such as the fact that 1.1 million Americans between the ages of 25 and 40 are still virgins.

The CDC also reports that by age 19, 80% of men and 75% of women have lost their virginity.

High school’s a prime setting for men to lose their virginity: the odds a man who has engaged in sexual activity had his first experience between the ages of 16 and 17 are 1 in 3.7. The odds the first time took place between 18 and 19 are lower, 1 in 4.35, and drop to 1 in 5.88 for those who waited until age 20 or older. And the odds a man aged 25-44 has had no female partners are 1 in 35.71.

More women than men are likely to postpone losing their virginity, but during the teens and early 20s their odds follow the identical trajectory. However, by the time a woman enters the age range of 25-44, the odds she has had no male sexual partners are 1 in 58.82—so somewhere along the line women start outpacing men in shedding their virginity.

For those who are still members of the virginity club, a number of reasons are given, including religious or moral qualms, fear of pregnancy, and “just haven’t found the right person” (more men than women between the ages of 15-24 report still waiting for Ms. or Mr. Right).

But for those not saving themselves for love, marriage, or George Clooney—and not wanting to be an outlier statistic—here are some helpful pointers.

- First of all, if you’re still in college, stay away from math and the sciences. A survey taken at Wellesley College found that 72% of biology majors and 83% of biochemistry and math majors were virgins.

- What major maximizes the chance you will finally do the deed? Studio art. Yes, it turns out the same Wellesley survey uncovered the fact that none of the studio art majors who responded were virgins. It could be that all those hours spent studying naked studio models have some effect.

- You could also stop going to church so often. Men and women who went to church at least once a week were respectively 5 and 3.9 times more likely to be virgins than those who attended church less often.

- If that's not an option, you could join the military or go to prison—two populations that report lower rates of virginity than for the average population.

For well-educated ladies looking to join the ranks of the sexually active, unfortunately you’ve got your work cut out for you. Female college graduates are 5.4 times more likely to be virgins than those who never received that diploma—adding a sad irony to the term “bachelor’s degree.”

But before you smart men start to get too smug, realize that, sadly, a lot of you won’t be losing your virginity anytime soon either. According to researchers at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 39.8% of boys with an average IQ score have had sex, while only 29.2% of boys with an IQ above 110 have done the deed. Memo to genius boys: Less Nietzsche, more Jersey Shore.

But then again, maybe not. Low I.Q.’s are also correlated with higher rates of virginity. So perhaps it pays to be of average intelligence (at least in the bedroom).

To add insult to injury, those who lose their virginity at a later age—and we are talking around 21 to 23 years old—are candidates for experiencing sexual dysfunction problems later in life, according to researchers at Columbia University and the New York State Psychiatric Institute's HIV Center for Clinical and Behavioral Studies.

But hey, at least you’re in esteemed company. Lots of cool people waited until their 20s and beyond to lose their virginity. Tina Fey recently confessed she was 24 when she finally turned in her membership. Brooke Shields was 22. And the Pope’s a member for life!

To which the CDC might reply: “Who cares? Allie has a date with Paul Saturday night. And we happen to know his parents are going to be out of town!”
Original article.

Particularly interesting is the CDC survey of sexual behavior among 15-44 year old men and women. Skip right to the page 25 to see the statistics. They found that among 25-44 year old men 97.3% have had sexual contact with women and 6.5% with other men. The numbers didn't significantly increase if only 40-44 year olds were counted. The numbers were 98.3% and 6.0% respectively. Women were a little bit more likely to have had sexual contact with males than men with women. 98.4% of women between ages 25-44 have had sexual contact with men and 10.7% with other women. Among ages between 40-44 98.7% of women have had sexual contact with men and 7.8% with other women.

And if somebody here is choosing his or her major in college with the intention of getting laid, here is a helpful graph.

So, if you're still a virgin at 25 and worried that things may stay that way, there's a good enough chance that you're absolutely right.

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Tue May 08, 2012 12:08 pm

I'm part of the horrible percent that didn't get to finish the job.
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

NME
Org Profile

Post by NME » Wed May 09, 2012 10:32 am

psychosexual development occurs in childhood and highschool guys

if you dont have this stuff down by your late teens :C
nil per os

Return to “General Discussion”