Cosplay Commissions? (can I post this here?)

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime conventions, and for the exchanging of rides to, and rooms at, conventions.

Cosplay Commissions? (can I post this here?)

Postby GuntherAMVs » Sun May 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Hey, guys~

Hope this is in the right place, but I just wanted to ask if anyone here does cosplay commissions, or knows a good person/website I could go ^_^

I need a costume I can't find online, and probably couldn't make easily in a store (Shinobu Oshino from Bakemonogatari), and I wanted to get a good price from someone who can make good quality cosplay~

If someone has word on this, please and thank you!

-Gunther <3
LIVE YOUR ART. LOVE YOUR LIFE.
Image
User avatar
GuntherAMVs
Mistress of Cocaine.
 
Joined: 06 Nov 2010
Location: Double Rainbow World
Status: =w=

Re: Cosplay Commissions? (can I post this here?)

Postby kireblue » Sun May 06, 2012 11:58 pm

Is this the outfit that you're looking for? http://www.moemall.com/bakemonogatari-o ... p-721.html

alternate site: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Bakemonogata ... 0907422253

or did you want the dress that she wears in Nisemonogatari?
Image
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
User avatar
kireblue
 
Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: Cosplay Commissions? (can I post this here?)

Postby GuntherAMVs » Mon May 07, 2012 10:27 am

kireblue wrote:Is this the outfit that you're looking for? http://www.moemall.com/bakemonogatari-o ... p-721.html

alternate site: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Bakemonogata ... 0907422253

or did you want the dress that she wears in Nisemonogatari?


KIREBLUE!
I LOVE YOU! :'D
IT'S PERFECT! IT'S PERFECT~! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

:'3 You win the daily Epic Award, and you are due for a monster huggle if I ever meet you one day x3

*buys buys buys buys buys buys buys*
LIVE YOUR ART. LOVE YOUR LIFE.
Image
User avatar
GuntherAMVs
Mistress of Cocaine.
 
Joined: 06 Nov 2010
Location: Double Rainbow World
Status: =w=

Re: Cosplay Commissions? (can I post this here?)

Postby kireblue » Mon May 07, 2012 3:59 pm

GuntherAMVs wrote:
kireblue wrote:Is this the outfit that you're looking for? http://www.moemall.com/bakemonogatari-o ... p-721.html

alternate site: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Bakemonogata ... 0907422253

or did you want the dress that she wears in Nisemonogatari?


KIREBLUE!
I LOVE YOU! :'D
IT'S PERFECT! IT'S PERFECT~! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

:'3 You win the daily Epic Award, and you are due for a monster huggle if I ever meet you one day x3

*buys buys buys buys buys buys buys*

If you're trying to have this by Animazement, it might not make it in time. You should probably call them and make sure.

oh and, glad that I could help :D
Image
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
User avatar
kireblue
 
Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: Cosplay Commissions? (can I post this here?)

Postby Nipahcha » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:21 am

kireblue wrote:
GuntherAMVs wrote:
kireblue wrote:Is this the outfit that you're looking for? http://www.moemall.com/bakemonogatari-o ... p-721.html

alternate site: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Bakemonogata ... 0907422253

or did you want the dress that she wears in Nisemonogatari?


KIREBLUE!
I LOVE YOU! :'D
IT'S PERFECT! IT'S PERFECT~! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

:'3 You win the daily Epic Award, and you are due for a monster huggle if I ever meet you one day x3

*buys buys buys buys buys buys buys*

If you're trying to have this by Animazement, it might not make it in time. You should probably call them and make sure.

oh and, glad that I could help :D


When is he not epic?
Nipah~
User avatar
Nipahcha
 
Joined: 13 Feb 2012
Status: Nipah~

Re: Cosplay Commissions? (can I post this here?)

Postby Mr Pilkington » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:34 am

ever


I'm just Image
Image
<Orwell> WTF are they doing upstairs. Almost sounds like construction
<[Kristyrat]> Orwell, you see / <[Kristyrat]> when a man really likes a woman / <[Kristyrat]> or has a bottle of chloroform
<inthesto> He takes her stuff / <inthesto> And then poops in her vagina
User avatar
Mr Pilkington
 
Joined: 09 Apr 2002
Location: Well, hey, you, you should stop being over there and be over here!
Status: Stay outa my shed


Return to Anime Conventions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest