Zarx264gui 2.0 final

If you have questions about compression/encoding/converting look here.
Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Re: Zarx264gui 2.0 final

Post by Qyot27 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:44 am

Dusk252 wrote:Hello.
I have a bit of a problem here. Whenever I try to use Zarx264gui to compress a .mp4 file, I get this line in the log, no matter which audio options I choose: mp4 [info]: audio muxing feature is disabled. and the output file comes with no audio.
I have quicktime installed and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, so I'd be grateful if someone could enlighten me on this, please.
It means you're giving it a file that doesn't have any audio (or that somehow it's not picking up on an external audio file, if that's what you're giving it), thus there's no audio to encode.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

Dusk252
Org Profile

Post by Dusk252 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:46 am

Qyot27 wrote:
Dusk252 wrote:Hello.
I have a bit of a problem here. Whenever I try to use Zarx264gui to compress a .mp4 file, I get this line in the log, no matter which audio options I choose: mp4 [info]: audio muxing feature is disabled. and the output file comes with no audio.
I have quicktime installed and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, so I'd be grateful if someone could enlighten me on this, please.
It means you're giving it a file that doesn't have any audio (or that somehow it's not picking up on an external audio file, if that's what you're giving it), thus there's no audio to encode.
I'm not giving it an external audio file nor am I trying to compress a file with no audio. I guess it'd be stupid to expect something to end up with audio if the source doesn't have it...

Mister Hatt
Org Profile

Post by Mister Hatt » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:04 am

There's your answer then, for whatever reason the audio isn't being detected by the muxer the GUI uses. Try a different muxer or provide some info on the codecs and whatnot.

Dusk252
Org Profile

Post by Dusk252 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:25 am

Mister Hatt wrote:There's your answer then, for whatever reason the audio isn't being detected by the muxer the GUI uses. Try a different muxer or provide some info on the codecs and whatnot.
Using a different muxer works. Thanks^^

tyee
Org Profile

Post by tyee » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:25 am

Just downloaded the program and when I start it up I get the error window about the app has encountered a problem and needs to close. Running winxp sp2. Reinstalled .net 3.0 but no difference. Any hints??

GloryQuestor
Moderation Hero
Org Profile

Post by GloryQuestor » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:45 pm

tyee wrote:Just downloaded the program and when I start it up I get the error window about the app has encountered a problem and needs to close. Running winxp sp2. Reinstalled .net 3.0 but no difference. Any hints??
Delete jobs.dat and settings.xml and try running it again. If the problem persists, delete all of the files and reinstall them.

(I had this issue with an earlier ZarxGUI, btw ... kinda sad it's back. >_< )
Website Administrator, AnimeMusicVideos.Org
Samurai Warriors Productions
Pittsburgh Japanese Culture Society Events - AMV Department Head
Middle Tennessee Anime Convention - Main Events Operations Manager
Anime Weekend Atlanta - Senior Manager of Programming - Video Art Track

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:55 am

Let me know if that fixed the problem, if so then its a bug that I will need to fix.
And if that didn't fix it, well I have no further suggestions.

xc052
Org Profile

Post by xc052 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:21 pm

Hello, I've had no luck installing the 2.0 version either. XP pro, SP3, have NET Framework 3.0 per instructions. Tried reinstalling it. What else can I try, pls? Ty!

Return to “Conversion / Encoding Help”