The Quickening - Predictions

This is the main (and archive) forum for The Quickening, hosted by AnimeMusicVideos.Org
AMV_4000
Org Profile

Re: The Quickening - Predictions

Post by AMV_4000 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:48 pm

everyone thinks i will make it 1 round and then lose... misguided you are...

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:15 pm

I'm surprised no one thinks Riccardocasu will make it past round 1 despite the fact that he made it all the way to round 5 in the IC :P

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:41 pm

To be fair, I don't know a good third of the contestants' editing styles on the list. XD

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Also, here's my prediction :P

Whut Up :3

siny
Org Profile

Post by siny » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Whoa! Those betting on me, thank you!
Those thinking I won't even pass the first round, that's a wise decision because:

1) I work full-time and I'm not on vacations (plus since I'm a designer, I sometimes get home really late), so that leaves me with like 4 hours per day to edit (though I can skip a few hours of my "beauty" sleep)
2) I'm also on Project OrgEditor and I don't want to slack on either of the contests :awesome:
3) If I get an upbeat song... or just a weird troll song, that's it. Finito for me :oops: (I do like challenges though lol)

I can predict some people that have a good chance of reaching the end, but to be honest I don't know 50% of editors. I did my research of those on my bracket ahah :asd: I only knew Mae! But that's actually one of the fun things about contests like this, you'll get a chance of knowing more editors, competing with them or not. I know for sure I'll be watching the other groups. This will be awesome! Can't wait!
ImageImage
ImageImage

VivifxAMV
Crazed Creativity
Org Profile

Post by VivifxAMV » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:21 am

kireblue wrote:decided to go ahead and make my predictions.
http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/7198 ... reblue.jpg
;_; Your faith in me is so touching <33 I will make sure to fight hard to try and make your predictions a reality!
ImageImage

meleechampion
Org Profile

Post by meleechampion » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:48 am

MimS wrote:God, people, don't bet on me, you'll lose XD
1st : I'm lazy
Oh please, "lazy" in a competition (against people like this) is sooooo relative. And if you do TOO well everyone will just complain that you racked up too many points in the previous rounds and that the finals aren't fair and that we should rework/throw out the points system.. you know... for the sake of equality... wait...

Kairih
Org Profile

Post by Kairih » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:58 am

Woah, thank you so much! :O I don't believe I will get that far, but I'll do my best ^^
lloyd9988 wrote:Also, here's my prediction :P

Whut Up :3
Thanks to you too ^^ My goal is to make the first round at least!
*hopes for a good song*

Kairih
Org Profile

Post by Kairih » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:19 am

This is my prediction (but I don't know the most of the editors, so it will surely be wrong):

:D

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:47 am

siny wrote:Whoa! Those betting on me, thank you!
Those thinking I won't even pass the first round, that's a wise decision because:

1) I work full-time and I'm not on vacations (plus since I'm a designer, I sometimes get home really late), so that leaves me with like 4 hours per day to edit (though I can skip a few hours of my "beauty" sleep)
2) I'm also on Project OrgEditor and I don't want to slack on either of the contests :awesome:
3) If I get an upbeat song... or just a weird troll song, that's it. Finito for me :oops: (I do like challenges though lol)

I can predict some people that have a good chance of reaching the end, but to be honest I don't know 50% of editors. I did my research of those on my bracket ahah :asd: I only knew Mae! But that's actually one of the fun things about contests like this, you'll get a chance of knowing more editors, competing with them or not. I know for sure I'll be watching the other groups. This will be awesome! Can't wait!
Well, Siny, I shall say right now. . . I had a weird feeling about your group, so I thought I should scope out your competition. You got two awesome editors that your up against. I hope you can pull through this, Siny (Mainly because I want that $15 giftcard), and I seriously hope that your group gets an electronic song because I wanna see what Mally and SagexAMV comes up with :bzz: Good luck Siny! :awesome:

Return to “The Quickening 2012”