Let's try this again (please no flaming/trolling)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Wildfire2k2
Org Profile

Let's try this again (please no flaming/trolling)

Post by Wildfire2k2 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 10:30 pm

Ok...
ANIME: Endless waltz special edition
SONG: Have yourself a merry little christmas
Edited: premier, virtualdub, avisynth

Long story short: first amv, but doesn't suck. Actually really good. Would like for you to rate it. I'm on Kazaa righ now with cable transfer set to max. Please download

Wildfire2k2
Org Profile

Post by Wildfire2k2 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 10:47 pm

DOH! I was so angry about the last topic I forgot to mention the NAME of the AMV so u can find it on Kazaa:

its "A Gundam Christmas - small"
you can search under gundam and find it if the name doesnt match
(the small is the file size. there is a large version but its too big)

tamashii
Org Profile

Post by tamashii » Sun Dec 22, 2002 10:51 pm

Whats the difference between the 30 meg one and the 300 meg one, is the quality much better, because if so I would be willing to download the 300 meg one. Plus it would help your score if I ever review it. :)
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"

Wildfire2k2
Org Profile

Post by Wildfire2k2 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 10:53 pm

well. the 300meg is straight from dvd footage out of premier with huffyuv. the 30 meg one is after i used the 2-step process using virtualdub in the guide. The quality isnt that different, but since ur willing ill put the 300meg one in my files folder and u can dload away.

tamashii
Org Profile

Post by tamashii » Sun Dec 22, 2002 11:00 pm

Wildfire2k2 wrote:well. the 300meg is straight from dvd footage out of premier with huffyuv. the 30 meg one is after i used the 2-step process using virtualdub in the guide. The quality isnt that different, but since ur willing ill put the 300meg one in my files folder and u can dload away.
Ok, BTW I tried searching for the 30 meg one and the closest thing was "gundam wing-dual of fates" = 39 megs. I can't seem to find it for some reason. :(
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"

Wildfire2k2
Org Profile

Post by Wildfire2k2 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 11:04 pm

I SEE! being a kazaa noob i forgot to put in keywords for the videos within kazaa... try gundam again and see if u can find it

Wildfire2k2
Org Profile

Post by Wildfire2k2 » Mon Dec 23, 2002 1:16 am

yea.. forget Kazaa *delete*

Ill have it up on a web-site tomorrow

Freako
Org Profile

ummm

Post by Freako » Mon Dec 23, 2002 7:32 am

and we are not supposed to flame this?

Brolli411
Org Profile

Post by Brolli411 » Mon Dec 23, 2002 9:25 am

Set keyword = Right click on file and put down the keywords and description. What About AIM?
<A HREF="http://animemusicvideos.org/members/mem ... 61">Member Profile</a>

"You just saved the entire world from a near-death destruction, how do you feel?"
"I'm going to Disney Land!"
"That's right, Disney Land, you heard it here first folks."

MPEG2Source("C:/<A HREF="http://animemusicvideos.org/guides/avtech/">Read <a href=http://www.a-m-v.org/guides/avtech31/>ErMaC & AbsoluteDestiny's Friendly AMV Guides</a></a>")

Luke Valentine
Org Profile

Post by Luke Valentine » Mon Dec 23, 2002 3:22 pm

Hey man, sorry about the trouble before, I'm gonna get your video :D
This is my signature. Don't like it? Blow me.
9 out of 10 AMV Creators agree! I'd make a kick-ass Mad-Hatter.
Suggest "Luke Valentine Says Blow Me" becomes it's own section! Moderated by yours truly! Put it right under "It's all about me" That way, I'll only be allowed to post there! A post anywhere else would get me banned! A suggestion for Luke is a suggestion towards a Luke-free Forum.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”