"The Quickening" Registration Thread - FULL

This is the main (and archive) forum for The Quickening, hosted by AnimeMusicVideos.Org
lloyd9988
Org Profile

Re: "The Quickening" Registration Thread

Post by lloyd9988 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:16 am

Alright! Its time for some hardcore editing!!!
Spoiler :

siny
Org Profile

Re: "The Quickening" Registration Thread

Post by siny » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:17 pm

kireblue wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:And we are full! :D :D :D
Radical_Yue wrote: The Quickening is taking that same idea of 4 coming out and 4 being eliminated but removing the 1 v 1 aspect and turning it into a battle royal.
Let the hunger games begin! May the odds be ever in your favor. :rofl:
AHAH! I laughed!

Ok just need to send you the songs! :)
ImageImage
ImageImage

ProjectBarcodeError
Org Profile

Re: "The Quickening" Registration Thread - FULL

Post by ProjectBarcodeError » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:16 pm

FYI, the last quickening at amv-france had some problems because some people sent some very hard/bad music to edit, maybe to "troll" the other editors, i dunno. so please, send EDITABLE music. :mrgreen:

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:10 pm

ProjectBarcodeError wrote:FYI, the last quickening at amv-france had some problems because some people sent some very hard/bad music to edit, maybe to "troll" the other editors, i dunno. so please, send EDITABLE music. :mrgreen:
yeah, I was just about to say that. Also, everyone should remember that even though the odds you getting stuck with your own song selection is low, it is still a possibility. And if everybody tries to troll the contest, then what's the point of even having it? I actually pickd songs of future projects that I hope to edit someday. So if I end up getting my own choice, I already have a storyboard in mind for it.

siny
Org Profile

Post by siny » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:45 pm

I actually sent songs I've always wanted to edit with but never had a chance, soooo as for me, I think everyone's safe with my 5 choices :)
ImageImage
ImageImage

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:18 pm

ok thanks for answering me but one more thing am i in if not then maybe next time i hope im in tho lol

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:04 pm

sirmichaelvalentine wrote:ok thanks for answering me but one more thing am i in if not then maybe next time i hope im in tho lol
Radical_Yue wrote:4.10 If you wish to join in the competition you must post in this thread on animemusicvideos.org and select one of the groups with time frames you'd like to edit with. If you post that you're interested but do not post a group, then you will not be counted as an entrant.
Simplicityyamv wrote:Ill be in any group!! i'd just love to join :DDDD
I think that you were excluded since you didn't really follow the rule about posting a group.

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:10 pm

heh, my taste in music :ying: oh this should be great :awesome: good luck

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:13 pm

kireblue wrote:
sirmichaelvalentine wrote:ok thanks for answering me but one more thing am i in if not then maybe next time i hope im in tho lol
Radical_Yue wrote:4.10 If you wish to join in the competition you must post in this thread on animemusicvideos.org and select one of the groups with time frames you'd like to edit with. If you post that you're interested but do not post a group, then you will not be counted as an entrant.
I think that you were excluded since you didn't really follow the rule about posting a group.
Those are two different people. Simplicity got in.

drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Org Profile

Post by drewaconclusion » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
kireblue wrote:
Those are two different people. Simplicity got in.
I think kire needs new glasses :bear:
ImageImage

Return to “The Quickening 2012”