Trouble downloading Local AMVs

Rurounikeitaro
Org Profile

Trouble downloading Local AMVs

Post by Rurounikeitaro » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:09 pm

Hey guys, I'm an old school editor on this website (or at least I think I am) and one day would like to come back to editing AMVs but that will be one day in the future hopefully.

Anyways I was trying to download a video from one of my favorite editors and old friend Fuze called How To Save a Life but when I click local download for the video I just get sent to a new page with no info on how to download it.

Any reason for this problem occuring? Anyone else having this problem? Would really REALLY like to get that video again in its pure form. Sorry if what I'm asking is common knowledge :( Haven't been active here in over 5 years.

Here is a link to the video I'm talking about: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=132850

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Re: Trouble downloading Local AMVs

Post by Radical_Yue » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:22 pm

If you haven't donated there should be 3 buttons. 2 that say pledge, 1 that says proceed. Click the proceed button and it'll bring you to a new page where the download should start after a couple seconds.

If you've donated the the download should start after a couple seconds.

shati
Org Profile

Post by shati » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:01 pm

If you're using Adblock or noscript or anything along those lines, you might need to add the org as an exception. If not, do you see the same thing between difference browsers?

Rurounikeitaro
Org Profile

Post by Rurounikeitaro » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:27 am

Thanks I think it was adblock. I'll try it now.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”