Sex

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Otohiko
Org Profile

Re: Sex

Post by Otohiko » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:03 pm

Emong wrote:
Otohiko wrote:For me it's more like...
I wasn't getting any when this thread was created.

Why am I still not gay.

|:>
Don't try it. Makes certain things even more unlikely to happen. I can tell :lol:
Lol, I know, it's a classic cop-out I guess.

Although I should point out that the question of me being gay seems to come up more often than I'd expect it, and as far as I'm aware, I've probably known more gay guys than girls who were interested in me or would hit on me, so maybe that's not entirely unjustified :uhoh:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:34 am

Otohiko wrote:For me it's more like...
I wasn't getting any when this thread was created.

Why am I still not gay.

|:>
Does that make you a 28yrold virgin? If so, some girl is going to have a great time breaking you in.
Otohiko wrote: ...I've probably known more gay guys than girls who were interested in me or would hit on me...
...or some guy.

Either way, it's bound to be hot. Image

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:40 am

PennyRoyalty wrote:I wasn't getting any when this thread was created.

I am still not getting any.

|:
My right hand doesn't play mind games like most of the women I've known.

:bear: :bzz:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

aesling
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by aesling » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:15 am

The women who make men think that all women play mind games make me sad. :(
:ying:

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:34 am

Arigatomina wrote: Does that make you a 28yrold virgin? If so, some girl is going to have a great time breaking you in.
I eagerly await the day when this fabled "some girl" is going to appear :amv: Until then, stop scaring me with it being "some guy" instead!

Well, not scary but ironic and wrong as hell considering my actual preferences. But given my tendency to wish for one thing in life, and get its complete opposite, god forbid my wish to not be an old losery virgin anymore backfires (backdoors?) just as spectacularly :uhoh:
aesling wrote:The women who make men think that all women play mind games make me sad. :(
The men who assume women are out to play mind games and are to blame for everything also make me sad. Not that those women are not out there mind you. But I do wish guys didn't generically blame women for being all sneaky and manipulative, when in fact it's your unwillingness to play any sort of games whatsoever and perhaps be more perceptive in general that's at fault.

In my case for example, I fully acknowledge that my own personality and life choices (and possibly even that devious right hand), and not mind-game-playing women that are largely to blame for my puffing about the lack of "some girl" on the horizon and for wanting to constantly sage this thread because it now annoys me.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:34 am

Otohiko wrote:I eagerly await the day when this fabled "some girl" is going to appear :amv: Until then, stop scaring me with it being "some guy" instead!
Sorry, I couldn't resist. ;p
In all seriousness, women rarely get a chance to introduce a man to sex (inoring the middle-aged cradlerobbers who snatch up jailbait highschool boys). If you're looking for a serious relationship, then having little experience could work in your favor. If you've held out that long then your life obviously does not revolve around your penis, you're not likely to cheat or to move on to the next girl as soon as you've gotten some. The older a girl gets, the more appealing a guy like that is. So as long as you're not hoping for a teenybopper fresh out of highschool to fall (and stay) in love with you, you should have no problem. Just look for someone your own age who will appreciate the fact that you're not a horndog looking for an easy lay.

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:10 am

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:44 am

Arigatomina wrote:your life obviously does not revolve around your penis
That's sig worthy for many reasons. :awesome:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

NME
Org Profile

Post by NME » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:08 pm

The thread just turned into an irony bomb.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
nil per os

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:52 pm

I like how in order to get Arigatomina back and active on the forums we just had to revive the "Sex" topic.

Return to “General Discussion”