Need Help With Suggestions for my AMV.

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Need Help With Suggestions for my AMV.

Post by hamstar138 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:43 pm

I wasn't sure where this went so I think I can put it here. if it does not belong here, I am very sorry and please move it to where it is suppose to be.

Ok so i plan to make an AMV but I need help from all of you here on the forum. It's NOT a MEP! I need help with anime sources. Yes I have dvds of my own problem is I dunno which ones to use. because this an AMV I want to make that doesn't just have my bias on what I think is what. I need all of your help because I am just one anime fan with my own options. I need more then one persons help for this video.

So if any of you would be so kind could you answer a couple of these questions (please don't add any hentai series!)

1.) What are some memorable moments in series you remember as a child

2.) What are famous deaths of a character that hurt the entire anime community not just that fandom

3.) What are some series that any fan would know (not just new but I mean old series as well)

4.) What are some famous animes that start a family? Like having the anime characters plan for a baby or learn they have a friendship that is one like a family?

5.) What are some famous peaceful moments of anime that are well known.

6.) Any other things you might think I should add given the questions I so far asked

I know some of you might be wondering my idea. For now I would like to keep it on the down low and I hope you all respect that. I thank you all for your help with this.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Re: Need Help With Suggestions for my AMV.

Post by Zanzaben » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Well first of all this is where you should post this
Second answering some of these will have a lot of spoilers so make sure to use the spoilers

Moving on now.
For the record I am just a teenager so my background in anime is very modern (2006 and later) and for something like this you will defiantly want more than just my opinion
1)
my childhood consisted mainly of american cartoons, but watching the finals of the spirit reaper tournament in Yu Yu Hakusho on Toonami was great for me.
Edit: All the Pokemon gym battles.

2)
Code Geass
Spoiler :
Lelouch was the biggest one but Euphemia was also tragic
Clannad After Story
Spoiler :
Nagisa and Ushio
words can't describe these two
Death Note
Spoiler :
both L and Light die so each fandom was hurt and combined it was the whole community.
The Pokemon Movie
Spoiler :
There is not a person alive that doesn't cry when ash gets turned to stone or whatever.
Gurren Lagann
Spoiler :
Kamina
3)
DBZ, Naruto, and Bleach are all ones that everyone knows even if they are not into anime at all
Within my friends who actually watch anime and on different forms and what not you can add in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist,
Angel Beats, and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Edit: I feel like a complete idiot for forgetting Pokemon.

4)
Clannad After Story

5)
The end of the Pokemon Movie

6)
The only other thing I would suggest is that as a broad concept kind of thing is watch a few AMV's that I feel might be slightly similar to what you are doing,
two I would recomend are and if I am compltetly wrong then at least you got to watch some more AMV's
Last edited by Zanzaben on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:25 pm

1.) Watching Ken Shiro blow up people's heads for the first time.
2.) When Optimus Prime died it the transformers movie.
3.) Transformers, Astroboy, Fist of the north star, Samurai Pizza Cats, Pokemon
4.) Astroboy (sort of), Usagi Drop, Kimba the White Lion, Planetes
5.) The end of evangelion, where shinji is in his evas hand for like 8 minutes. Like all of Mu Shi Shi, Bartender,
6.) You might also like to look at Tetsujin 18. and Chi's Sweet home.

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Thanks guys for the suggestions. Is there anyone else that can help me with this?
ImageImage
ImageImage

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:42 am

1. The first episode of Cardcaptor, the transformations/theme song of Sailor Moon, the Pegasus tournament in Yu-Gi-Oh, all those cool tournaments in DBZ/YYH, and everything about the first Digimon series.
Spoiler :
FMA, when Hughes died. One Piece, when Ace died.
3. Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor, Pokemon, Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Elfen Lied possibly; I see it a lot on people's watched list, 5CM per Second, BRS, Digimon, most Hayao Miyazaki movies, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Samurai Champloo, Gintama, Case Closed
4. The only thing that I can think of other than Clannad would be Naruto. If you're talking about existing families, maybe something like Usagi Drop would work.
5. This question is way too broad. Probably the end of most of the series on this list is a peaceful moment.
6. I have no idea what your idea is so I don't know.

Return to “General AMV”