Naga AMV

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
The Lord Ruthven
Org Profile

Naga AMV

Post by The Lord Ruthven » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:38 pm

I can't find a particular AMV I saw at Sakuracon some years back. It featured Naga singing a song with the words "Black Leather" a lot. I thought it had been a Joan Jett tune, but when I look up "Black Leather" by Joan Jett, the lyrics seem different. The video uses sound and sight to describe Naga in a dress when she was a little girl. There's nothing like that in the Black Leather song lyrics. DOes anyone have any input that would shed light on this?

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Naga AMV

Post by pacotacoshell » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Best to just look through the Sakura-Con winners/finalist lists and see if anything pops up.
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... =5&t=78943

The Lord Ruthven
Org Profile

Post by The Lord Ruthven » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Isn't there something on the Sakuracon site that lists its past AMV entries? I've been looking for that, but not finding it.

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:03 am

There's a contest archive, but it's only viewable for people registered on the Sakura-Con website, which has its registration closed. What's the anime called and maybe I can help you out. I'm assuming it's not Naga since it sounds like you're talking about a character and I don't know who that is.

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:17 am

Nevermind, I think I found it. It was from Sakura-Con 2006.
Sand3
Black Leather Bikini
Slayers the Motion Picture, Slayers Return, Slayers Great, Slayers Gorgeous, Slayers Premium
Black Leather - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
Sadly she did not upload this on the org nor is it anywhere on the internet as far as I can tell. :/

The Lord Ruthven
Org Profile

Post by The Lord Ruthven » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:50 am

Thanks anyway. Here's the whole list of contest ants for the past several years, if anyone wants it. http://sakuracon.org/programming/amv/archives/

Return to “General AMV”