It's that time again: A Gundam Christmas

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Wildfire2k2
Org Profile

It's that time again: A Gundam Christmas

Post by Wildfire2k2 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 2:54 pm

ANIME: Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz Special Edition
MUSIC: James Taylor - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
SOURCE: Endless Waltz Special Edition DVD
EDITED WITH: Premier 6.5, Virtualdub, and the Advanced AVIsynth pack
I've just released my first AMV: A Gundam Christmas out into the public. I promised myself my first AMV wouldn't suck at I believe I met that goal. Please download and rate it, because I think you will like it. I don't have a host, so I will be on IMESH all day today, KAZAA tomorrow and Christmas eve, and IMESH again christmas. I have my cable bandwidth set to unlimited, so you should have no problem downloading it quick. Choose the 300mb version or the 30mb version.

Try searching for A gundam christmas and you should find it, or just type in Gundam. It's there.

P.S.: IF you like it and wanna host it E-mail me @ S0nicfan@yahoo.com or MikeKozak@comcast.net

Luke Valentine
Org Profile

Post by Luke Valentine » Sun Dec 22, 2002 4:08 pm

God damnit. Gundam pisses me off. Everytime I look for anime, I don't feel like seeing giant robots and the "Principality of Zeon." I'd like to put Gundam under my list of things that can blow me.

Things That Can Blow Me:

Tenchi Muyo
Kingdom Hearts
Eminem
Microsoft
Dentyne Gum
Chocolate Poptarts
Strawberry Pie
Football Fans
Soccer Moms
Gilmore Girls
Nativity Scenes
Linkin Park "In the End" AMVs (there's like 20 of them)
Linkin Park
Dashboard Confessional
Emo music
The last episode of Outlaw Star
Patlabor
Blue Submarine #6
The first three Dragon Ball Z Movies
Dragon Ball Z
Gundam
People who think watching Dragon Ball Z makes them Anime Fans
Webspace you have to pay for
jbone
Pop-up ads
Chocolate Water Ice
People who think Pina Coladas are exotic
Vegetarians
People who have only seen anime that has been brought to America
"Your mom" jokes
Wendy's
People who think eating sushi gives them the right to put "Otaku" infront of their names
People who don't know what "Otaku" means
Echi (who the hell wants see some flat-chested chick's underwear!?)
Tentacle Hentai
and finally, That chick from Inyuhasha.

Wildfire2k2
Org Profile

Post by Wildfire2k2 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 6:13 pm

Wow, you sure have a habit of hating everything mainstream. I respect your opinion. However, I feel that creating a post on my topic for the sole purpose of saying that what I do makes you sick is uncalled for and inmature. How would you like it if I went to your topics and said YOU make me sick? You would most likely flame me. However, I won't do that, and ignore your post for now. Please never do it again.

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Sun Dec 22, 2002 6:23 pm

Luke Valentine wrote: Things That Can Blow Me:

Tentacle Hentai
Blasphemy!! :shock:

JustAnOrdinaryPanda
Org Profile

Post by JustAnOrdinaryPanda » Sun Dec 22, 2002 7:07 pm

That was the stupidest list of 'blow me' things I've ever read. Ok, I may have not read that many blow me lists, but that one sucked ass.

And sorry Wildfire for helping the list ruin your thread, I'll download your video....some....time... :P
ImageImage
"We can post it on the internet!"
"No, we need to reach people who's opinions actually matter!"

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Sun Dec 22, 2002 7:18 pm

Luke Valentine wrote:God damnit. Gundam pisses me off. Everytime I look for anime, I don't feel like seeing giant robots and the "Principality of Zeon." I'd like to put Gundam under my list of things that can blow me.

Things That Can Blow Me:

Tenchi Muyo
Kingdom Hearts
Eminem
Microsoft
Dentyne Gum
Chocolate Poptarts
Strawberry Pie
Football Fans
Soccer Moms
Gilmore Girls
Nativity Scenes
Linkin Park "In the End" AMVs (there's like 20 of them)
Linkin Park
Dashboard Confessional
Emo music
The last episode of Outlaw Star
Patlabor
Blue Submarine #6
The first three Dragon Ball Z Movies
Dragon Ball Z
Gundam
People who think watching Dragon Ball Z makes them Anime Fans
Webspace you have to pay for
jbone
Pop-up ads
Chocolate Water Ice
People who think Pina Coladas are exotic
Vegetarians
People who have only seen anime that has been brought to America
"Your mom" jokes
Wendy's
People who think eating sushi gives them the right to put "Otaku" infront of their names
People who don't know what "Otaku" means
Echi (who the hell wants see some flat-chested chick's underwear!?)
Tentacle Hentai
and finally, That chick from Inyuhasha.
1) You've only been here for a little more than a month and you already have an elitest attitude. Everyone isn't like you. Get over it.

2) it's Spelled Ecchi </jbone>

3)Some people have only seen Anime Available in the US because they lack a computer/good connection.

4) What is wrong with jbone? has he corrected one too many of your typos/misspellings or do you hate him because it's trendy to?

5)Inyu - Hasha....coming to a dennys near you :O

6)Hey what is wrong with Vegetarians? My best friend is one and i'm considering becoming a "Beady-eyed" Vegan

7) You expect to get good hosting without paying for it? Good luck

8) Tenchi Muyo isn't that bad. It's a decent Series IMHO.

all in all Don't be an ass....
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

Luke Valentine
Org Profile

Post by Luke Valentine » Sun Dec 22, 2002 8:06 pm

e·lit·ism- There are many ways to describe the elite. The best of a class, the socially superior group of a society, a group of persons who by virtue of position or education exercise much power or influence. Yea, that seems about right.

Wait a minute now. This whole "you've only been here a month and you're already acting like an elitist" thing, let's disect it for a moment.

You're telling me that just because I haven't been here as long as you, I should have a humbler attitude, and not express my opinions the way I wish? Now, in a way, you're saying that since I haven't been here as long as you, I shouldn't have the same rights? Hm..let's think about that....

Haven't been here as long as you = Not as many rights.

*Thinks* So in effect, you're stating (and with such big words (which were just a way of trying to look superior to me)) that because of the time you put in here...you're somehow better than me? That your opinion is somehow more valid or important than mine? Hm...let's take a look at that definition of elitism again. Jackass.
This is my signature. Don't like it? Blow me.
9 out of 10 AMV Creators agree! I'd make a kick-ass Mad-Hatter.
Suggest "Luke Valentine Says Blow Me" becomes it's own section! Moderated by yours truly! Put it right under "It's all about me" That way, I'll only be allowed to post there! A post anywhere else would get me banned! A suggestion for Luke is a suggestion towards a Luke-free Forum.

Luke Valentine
Org Profile

Post by Luke Valentine » Sun Dec 22, 2002 8:08 pm

Curse the inability to edit posts. I can't fix that little bold error. Oh well, my point still stands.
Suggest "Luke Valentine Says Blow Me" becomes it's own section! Moderated by yours truly! Put it right under "It's all about me" That way, I'll only be allowed to post there! A post anywhere else would get me banned! A suggestion for Luke is a suggestion towards a Luke-free Forum.

JustAnOrdinaryPanda
Org Profile

Post by JustAnOrdinaryPanda » Sun Dec 22, 2002 8:13 pm

What big words was he using? :?

Your sigs too big.

And I think he was mainly annoyed because it's someones thread about their video and you come along with 'Gundam sucks' or whatever, and for no real reason at all give a bunch of other things you hate.

And by 'you've only been here a month' he didn't imply you have different rights, just that your hardly a presence in the community at all, and after a few posts you go and do something quite selfish.
ImageImage
"We can post it on the internet!"
"No, we need to reach people who's opinions actually matter!"

Luke Valentine
Org Profile

Post by Luke Valentine » Sun Dec 22, 2002 8:28 pm

I didn't do something "quite selfish" I wrote a list I thought was pretty funny. I figured others would find it funny too, and I'm sure there's someone on here who did. Also how is one supposed to gain "presence" around here without making statements that express their personality? Like me for it or hate me for it, I don't care either way.

And as for the "too big" signature. I made it a gif so it won't take anytime at all the load, the filesize is small and it takes up no more room than a sig that includes a picture, and then a few quotes. A "signature" is the entire area that appears under a post, including pictures and text. I can probably find about 20 people on here with (by definition) "signatures" larger than that. If you don't like it, turn off the ability to view signatures. It loads fast enough for anyone to view it, and it's not that big to begin with. If you want me to change it, i've only got two letters for you. T.S.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”