To All You On This Message Board

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Super Saiyin Goku
Org Profile

To All You On This Message Board

Post by Super Saiyin Goku » Sun Dec 22, 2002 10:30 am

Sorry for my second reaction I just dont like it when no one gives you a chance and flame you right away. For one yes I am a newbie and for 2 yes I like my DBZ but burning me for liking DBZ is just like burning you guys for liking your anime so please. I understand that I may not be better then you but then again I may just as good as you guys but you will never know till I get the first vid up. And I know I keep talking about it AND it will be up soon, I have figured out what song to use and now I am just working it all together. I do ask then due to money problems around my house I cant really afford a good editor so I have been using WMM so please dont burn me too bad for that. And as far as Geocities go, I dont care I am not out looking for style its just a site. Please accept what apology I just made, and please just be patient with me about the vid. One more thing when I get my vid up dont judge it because what I used to make it actually judge it on how it is. Thank you and I am sorry I just dont need to get flamed anymore.(Might I add though nice flaming)
I am the hope of the universe I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace I am protector of the inocent I am the light in the darkness I am truth, ALLY TO GOOD, NIGHTMARE TO YOU!!!

JustAnOrdinaryPanda
Org Profile

Re: To All You On This Message Board

Post by JustAnOrdinaryPanda » Sun Dec 22, 2002 2:51 pm

Super Saiyin Goku wrote:Sorry for my second reaction I just dont like it when no one gives you a chance and flame you right away. For one yes I am a newbie and for 2 yes I like my DBZ but burning me for liking DBZ is just like burning you guys for liking your anime so please. I understand that I may not be better then you but then again I may just as good as you guys but you will never know till I get the first vid up. And I know I keep talking about it AND it will be up soon, I have figured out what song to use and now I am just working it all together. I do ask then due to money problems around my house I cant really afford a good editor so I have been using WMM so please dont burn me too bad for that. And as far as Geocities go, I dont care I am not out looking for style its just a site. Please accept what apology I just made, and please just be patient with me about the vid. One more thing when I get my vid up dont judge it because what I used to make it actually judge it on how it is. Thank you and I am sorry I just dont need to get flamed anymore.(Might I add though nice flaming)
Shouldn't this be in your other thread? :? But yeah, I know what you mean, the flaming was unneccessary but your second post just took the piss...
ImageImage
"We can post it on the internet!"
"No, we need to reach people who's opinions actually matter!"

xTrunkZx
Org Profile

Post by xTrunkZx » Sun Dec 22, 2002 2:55 pm

:roll: okie dokie

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Mon Dec 23, 2002 2:49 pm

Hey man, I forgive you :) My post was part-flame and part making fun of the people asking for the flame. You should read the forums a few days before posting so you can get an idea of how the people act. Usually a new person coming in claiming to be hot shit when they've never made video before is looked down upon :wink: Just think before you post.
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”