Dragon Ball X Productions

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
JustAnOrdinaryPanda
Org Profile

Post by JustAnOrdinaryPanda » Sat Dec 21, 2002 8:25 pm

Jebadia wrote:yes, that vulgar insult was unnecessary as well, I just like the sound of it, wasn't really directed at him or anyones.
Yeah, well what was the 'amphibian' thing about? :?
ImageImage
"We can post it on the internet!"
"No, we need to reach people who's opinions actually matter!"

ayanami_soul
Org Profile

Post by ayanami_soul » Sat Dec 21, 2002 8:28 pm

newbie rule #1:
don't talk smack!
#2:talk is cheap..show me don't tell me
#3no matter how "good" you are there is always someone "better" than you....and no matter how "bad" u r there is always someone worse than you
WHAT WAS THE LESSON 4 2DAY?
DON'T TALK SMACK CUZ U'LL GET SLAPPED,BURNED,FLAMED OR IN DBZ TERMS BLASTED INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION....CUZ URE NOT REALLY A SUPER SAIYAN..SAIYAJIN..SAIYA-WHATEVER..U JUST THINK U ARE....when ure hair actually turns yellow(maybe ure blonde) ok really bright yellow and we all get to see ure vid..thats when ure super saiyan and not a "cocky" newbie...i'm not saying u r cocky..u just come off as cocky

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sat Dec 21, 2002 8:47 pm

I was quoting the drill sergeant from Full Metal Jacket
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

JustAnOrdinaryPanda
Org Profile

Post by JustAnOrdinaryPanda » Sat Dec 21, 2002 8:49 pm

Jebadia wrote:I was quoting the drill sergeant from Full Metal Jacket
I really wanna see that film, I caught the first 20 minutes or so, but stopped watching for some reason, then I hear loads of good things about it.

"Five foot nine!? I didn't know they stacked shit that high!"
ImageImage

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Sat Dec 21, 2002 8:59 pm

"Full Metal Jacket" is good. Better than "Apocalypse Now", too.

And Mr. DBZ Newbie, show everyone how much better you are with a vid, not by spouting shit. Consider too that the well is pretty much poisoned in regards to Dragonball vids around here. If you can stand out from the thousands of Dragonball vids, AND make it a good vid, and then make it a GREAT vid, then you can talk and call everyone has-beens.

Enjoy the tall order, and one more thing:

Dragonball and its derivatives are the has-beens of anime.
I'm out...

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Sun Dec 22, 2002 10:38 am

Castor Troy wrote:BULMA HENTAI.
I can never get that file to work. :oops:

xTrunkZx
Org Profile

Post by xTrunkZx » Sun Dec 22, 2002 11:15 am

Me 2!!!!!!!!!

Luke Valentine
Org Profile

Post by Luke Valentine » Sun Dec 22, 2002 2:30 pm

...Dragon Ball Z isn't even real anime. Anyone who made their first AMV out of Dragon Ball Z....make sure you submit your second one instead.

BECAUSE I AM SO TIRED OF SEEING EIGHT THOUSAND DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF GOHAN FIGHT CELL. NO ONE CARES!

Watch some real anime you DBZ loving 8 year olds.

JustAnOrdinaryPanda
Org Profile

Post by JustAnOrdinaryPanda » Sun Dec 22, 2002 2:40 pm

Luke Valentine wrote:...Dragon Ball Z isn't even real anime. Anyone who made their first AMV out of Dragon Ball Z....make sure you submit your second one instead.

BECAUSE I AM SO TIRED OF SEEING EIGHT THOUSAND DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF GOHAN FIGHT CELL. NO ONE CARES!

The hell? It's animation of Japanese origin, now how the fuck can it not be real anime. Just because it's got such a childish edit which has become so popular with little kids and makes a bunch of mindless fanboys, doesn't mean you can just go off and stereotype fans. :roll:
ImageImage

xTrunkZx
Org Profile

Post by xTrunkZx » Sun Dec 22, 2002 2:47 pm

Luke Valentine wrote:...Dragon Ball Z isn't even real anime. Anyone who made their first AMV out of Dragon Ball Z....make sure you submit your second one instead.

the introduction and the conclusion of that was just stupid

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”