Mirai Nikki (2011)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: Mirai Nikki (2011)

Post by Jasta85 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:36 pm

DAMMMMMMN, I seriously did not see that coming, I'm so used to series these days being really predictable but this came out of no where (to me at least).
Spoiler :
OMG the scene where she yanks the hatchet from under the futon and swings it, then is chasing him around with it, This series is awesome. I was trying to figure out how she was a fake Yuno but real at the same time, didn't think she had gone back in the past though, mostly because of the fact that Deus was still god.

Next ep can't come out soon enough.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:50 am

Jasta85 wrote:
Spoiler :
OMG the scene where she yanks the hatchet from under the futon and swings it, then is chasing him around with it, This series is awesome. I was trying to figure out how she was a fake Yuno but real at the same time, didn't think she had gone back in the past though, mostly because of the fact that Deus was still god.

Next ep can't come out soon enough.
Spoiler :
Now thing about what they did on top of that ax. That could have ended really badly! lol

But seriously, this shit is blowing my mind. I had a good idea about Murmur aiming to become God but I had thought that Yuno had a twin or something. Sure didn't expect her to be from the future. I'm not sure how I feel about Yuno after seeing what she went through and what she was trying to do. This is all really confusing lol

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:39 pm

Spoiler :
I thought Murmur was a pretty cool guy, who doesn't afraid of anything, and despite knowing what she was up to something, her face heel turn seemed kinda forced. They coulda at least made it a bit more hammy to save face.

Back when Yuki made a rip in the space time continuum in the early episodes, I'm guessing he probably saw the (dead) Yuno he made the promise with. Either that or maybe himself tryna save (console?) the dead Yuno, and if that's the case, I'm guessing there's gonna be a time travel/you can't fight fate tragedy ending type deal.

Also, ssj Yuki. Wut.
Under Construction

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:14 pm

kireblue wrote: I don't understand why Yuki is so angry though. I guess that he feels that the two Yunos are different people, and that the dead one is the one that he promised to marry (although the incarnated one is the one that he truly fell in love with).
Well...Yuki kinda flips out any chance he gets xD
Spoiler :
I agree that the current Yuno is 'his' Yuno, after all they have been through. Especially considering that he didn't take the promise to get married to the first Yuno seriously. I can kinda understand where he is coming from though - seeing any version of the person you love will throw you through a loop, especially when that person is literally killing themselves...I'm not exactly sure if Yuki's reaction would be the natural one, but it's pretty worth getting emotional about.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:10 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:
kireblue wrote: I don't understand why Yuki is so angry though. I guess that he feels that the two Yunos are different people, and that the dead one is the one that he promised to marry (although the incarnated one is the one that he truly fell in love with).
Well...Yuki kinda flips out any chance he gets xD
Spoiler :
I agree that the current Yuno is 'his' Yuno, after all they have been through. Especially considering that he didn't take the promise to get married to the first Yuno seriously. I can kinda understand where he is coming from though - seeing any version of the person you love will throw you through a loop, especially when that person is literally killing themselves...I'm not exactly sure if Yuki's reaction would be the natural one, but it's pretty worth getting emotional about.
Spoiler :
I agree for the most part, he's probably thinking that the Yuno who was killed was "his time's Yuno" as she was the one who is in his memories as far as making the promise with him, while the other one made the promise with another Yuki. The fact that she seems to have heard him even though she shouldn't have been able to and her last living act was to call to him for help doesn't really improve the situation.

Doesn't make too much sense, but he's at least a bit crazy by now anyway so just about any major crazy revelation is bound to upset him.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:06 am

I started watching ep 24 thinking that it would be the last, but apparently. there are 2 more.
Spoiler :
But the thing with ninth came out of nowhere. Glad to see that she didn't die for nothing though. Her dieing in a explosion that didn't even blow up the vault kinda made her death seem pointless.

And I wonder what is going on with Sixth. Why is she randomly important again?

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:02 pm

Freaking heck, for all the gripes I have, ep 25 was really good! I'm really excited to see how the last ep turns out now.
Spoiler :
Freaking Minene got INTENSE this ep! It was awesome seeing her fight like that! How ironic that she ended up losing her arm again though.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:Freaking heck, for all the gripes I have, ep 25 was really good! I'm really excited to see how the last ep turns out now.
Spoiler :
Freaking Minene got INTENSE this ep! It was awesome seeing her fight like that! How ironic that she ended up losing her arm again though.
Spoiler :
that chic just can't keep her body parts. :rofl: First she lost a eye, then a arm, got the arm back, but then lost the same arm again.

Full Metal Sempai
Org Profile

Post by Full Metal Sempai » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:12 am

Final ep
Spoiler :
Happy ending
.............until the last seconds

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:20 pm