Update on [some] Spring 2012 anime

TEKnician
Org Profile

Update on [some] Spring 2012 anime

Post by TEKnician » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:40 pm

New stuff about old news about new stuff

a reminder of what to watch next season
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: Update on [some] Spring 2012 anime

Post by Jasta85 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:28 am

My must watch list:
Fate/Zero part 2 - no question's asked, it will be awesome
Medaka Box - A Manga series that started out really great and then slowly devolved into I don't even know what, fortunately that anime will be starting with the great stuff, hope it does that part justice
IS THIS A ZOMBIE? OF THE DEAD - Another chance to see "MYSTLETAINN KICK!"

Strong interest list:
Eureka Seven AO - Didn't finish the original series, just never really grabbed me but I keep hearing good things about it so i'll check this one
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san - Got a few laughs from the shorts that came out a year ago, this one seems to be the same thing
Accel World - Have no idea what it's about but looks interesting
Jormungand - Same as above

My WTF is this being made list:
Queen's rebellion - After the second season came out I actually watched at least half of the first season to try and figure out why a sequel was made, I still don't know why. And now a third series??? Someone please explain
Naruto SD: Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power - The original series is still being made and has like 5+ complete seasons of filler eps, why are they making more

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Re: Update on [some] Spring 2012 anime

Post by EkaCoralian » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:53 pm

Definite watches/God help anyone who gets in my way of watching these the days they air:
Sakamichi no Apollon/Kids on the Slope: The manga is amazing, the team for the anime sounds amazing, the show will be amazing. AMAZING.
Eureka seveN AO: Out of obligation from my love for the first series. Tbh the plotline for AO is incredibly shrug-worthy so far but I'm still clinging to a bit of hope that it will be really enjoyable. I am pretty damn excited to see new E7 animated again though. :'D
Tsuritama: Plot sounds fun and the animation is gawgeous. Also noitaminA, I think.
Fate/Zero Part 2: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH :up: :awesome: <3 :up: :awesome:
Uchuu Kyoudai/Space Bros: Story sounds very enjoyable, and there's also a Space Pug. Sold.

Maybes/"I'm really bored, today. Oh I heard this was alright so far; guess I'll watch it:
Hyouka: Well its KyoAni and the characters seem fun.
Zetman: If only for the rare 2D mecha in its natural animated habitat
Jormungand: By recommendation of a friend.
Ozuma: Battles in space; sounds cool.

Return to “General Anime”