Kawaii Kon VAST 2012 - Winners Announcement

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Re: Kawaii Kon VAST 2012 - Winners Announcement

Post by Shin-AMV » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Drabaz86 wrote: That call was great! I really didn't expect you to answer lol. Congrats on the win! I really liked your video! I hope to be as good as you and Shin one day. I'm getting a new computer very soon with specs more geared towards video editing. So hopefully I can mess around more with amv's.
Y u feed meatwad's ego?!
As his ego grows, so does the cone of suffering. :P

Anyways. Grats. :up:
Last edited by Shin-AMV on Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TEKnician
Org Profile

Kawaii Kon VAST 2012 - Winners Announcement

Post by TEKnician » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Just rewatched Yur vids

Epic stuff...

AWESOME
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Drabaz
Org Profile

Post by Drabaz » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:48 am

Shin-AMV wrote:
Drabaz86 wrote: That call was great! I really didn't expect you to answer lol. Congrats on the win! I really liked your video! I hope to be as good as you and Shin one day. I'm getting a new computer very soon with specs more geared towards video editing. So hopefully I can mess around more with amv's.
Y u feed meatwad's ego?!
As his ego grows, so does the cone of suffering. :P

Anyways. Grats. :up:
Haha but it was impressive! I couldn't believe he edited the custom text in there. At first I just thought he found the perfect clips that matched the lyrics :P It was amazingly done! My little sister even loved it! And she hates AMV's (She doesn't get it...and I don't get her not getting it lol.) She just came to support me and see my video on the big screen.

But yea, Shin, don't get me started on you! I watch you're "Good Life" AMV EVERYDAY since I saw it at Katsucon. I can't believe you made it in such a short amount of time! I still feel like such a noob! I must learn your ways!

snapxynith
Org Profile

Post by snapxynith » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:38 am

l33tmeatwad wrote:
Drabaz86 wrote:
l33tmeatwad wrote::up: Was really cool, they called me up on the phone to let me know I won best in showcase! Funny part was, I was on my way home from eating out with friends and it made me miss my exit on the interstate, lol...

Congrats to all the winners |:>
That call was great! I really didn't expect you to answer lol. Congrats on the win! I really liked your video! I hope to be as good as you and Shin one day. I'm getting a new computer very soon with specs more geared towards video editing. So hopefully I can mess around more with amv's.
Cool deal man, looking forward to seeing your future projects! Really enjoyed your Hands Up! video |:>
As did I at Katsucon, Meatwad. As did I.
So make more, Drabaz86!

TheLuminaireShow
Org Profile

Post by TheLuminaireShow » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:35 pm

Congratulations to the winners! I shouldn't be surprised my first entry didn't win anything, but the competition was indeed impressive. Great experience all around. :)
Name's Luminaire. Oboishinasai!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLuminaireShow

808-buma
Org Profile

Post by 808-buma » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:46 pm

I have to say that this is one of the first times that each video received a hearty round of applause - it was quite moving for me and my videos weren't even playing...

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:37 pm

808-buma wrote:I have to say that this is one of the first times that each video received a hearty round of applause - it was quite moving for me and my videos weren't even playing...
STOP MAKING ME FEEL BAD THAT I MISSED IT!! :rofl:
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

808-buma
Org Profile

Post by 808-buma » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:46 pm

to all winners - awards have been mailed out today and should arrive sometime next week (save for AimoAio, which might take a bit longer as you happen to be in the UK). Please let me know when you guys and gals receive your awards :)

Thanks again to everyone who has entered and see you all next time at KK-VAST 2013!

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:10 pm

808-buma wrote:to all winners - awards have been mailed out today and should arrive sometime next week (save for AimoAio, which might take a bit longer as you happen to be in the UK). Please let me know when you guys and gals receive your awards :)

Thanks again to everyone who has entered and see you all next time at KK-VAST 2013!
Nice! :mrgreen:

Advantage of living in a foreign country indeed... at least it'll arrive sometime, I can wait. xD Congrats to all the other winners! :up:

Return to “AMV Contests”