The Disney MEP 3 : Finished

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP 3 : When You Wish Upon an AMV

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:27 pm

@EimiJ7: I absolutely love it! I love how you masked Kero in all of this. It was so clever and just amazing. :) I only have one major complaint. :47-51 seems a little rushed to me. I feel like :47 should have a scene change or fade into something behind Kero since it's a big change in tempo. :50 has some sort of REALLY weird technical glitch that has the footage look really poor and is just something that I can't really get over. Outside of those two comments, I have no other complaints and I think you're almost ready for a final! :up:

@StarTrinity: I think you captured this song and mood perfectly. It was just one of those things that I really felt the love with. :) Lip flap at :56, 1:01ish that needs masking out or done with. I'd like to see a fade or something at 1:12 into the scene with her holding the sword. Still, great work!

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Post by Zanzaben » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:38 pm

So unfortunately I found out today that I am failing a couple of my classes in college right now so that means I now have almost no time to work on AMV's anymore. Because of this I am gong to have to give up on Fantasmic, however since I have already done most of the work for Gaston I will be able to finish that one.
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:45 pm

Zanzaben wrote:So unfortunately I found out today that I am failing a couple of my classes in college right now so that means I now have almost no time to work on AMV's anymore. Because of this I am gong to have to give up on Fantasmic, however since I have already done most of the work for Gaston I will be able to finish that one.
That is fine. I shall update the main page.

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:43 pm

Have a second beta posted down in the docs.

Working on it kinda slow since I'm trying to find good scenes.

Oh btw, Code, did you get my post from awhile back?

I won't be able to do the Special A track after all...I just have no motivation to finish watching the series atm.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Must have missed that. Sorry. I've updated the first page to reflect that.

From what I'm seeing, I like! Err, Lip Flap at 1:33 and 2:04. I kind of wish 2:14-2:16 was just a little more impactful (like real POW on those beats). Other than that I really like it and have no other complaints.

Great job Kaze! Looking fantastic. :)

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:01 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Must have missed that. Sorry. I've updated the first page to reflect that.

From what I'm seeing, I like! Err, Lip Flap at 1:33 and 2:04. I kind of wish 2:14-2:16 was just a little more impactful (like real POW on those beats). Other than that I really like it and have no other complaints.

Great job Kaze! Looking fantastic. :)
That darn lipflap! XD Yeah, I'll mask it once I get the track mostly filled.

Hmm yeah I wasn't sure about that scene, I'll try to look for something else.

I was kinda going for the Tsuna = Hercules, Primo = Zeus kinda thing, since...they technically are family, even if it is by 10 generations. XD

Thanks...and there's more betas in the docs now?! Better get downloading... :awesome:

°Vej°
Org Profile

Post by °Vej° » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:55 pm

First: wow, all of you are making amazing works!
Then:
Spoiler :
ehr, i know that Cyanna has reserved this song, but I wanted to do another clip and find the same song (but performed by another artist) and, well, I was so inspired that I haven't controlled if it was already reserved, I noticed it in the middle of my editing :facepalm: so, I finished the beta just for 'fun', but if you want to see it I'll post it in the document (it can be a backup if Cyanna doesn't finish her clip). I'm feeling a bit stupid lol. Btw, the song is If I never know you, with Angel Beats! clips.
If you can dream it you can do it an AMV

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:02 pm

Please do post the beta. I will be more than happy to accept it as a backup if Cyanna decides to not complete her track. :)

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:02 pm

Please do post the beta. I will be more than happy to accept it as a backup if Cyanna decides to not complete her track. :)

Haus Haberdasher
Org Profile

Post by Haus Haberdasher » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:59 pm

Thanks for responding to my PM so quickly. I want to have a beta done within a week (schoolwork permitting).

Username: Haus Haberdasher
Anime: Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Song: The Mob Song
Song Artist: Alan Menken and Howard Ashman
Film: Beauty and the Beast

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”