Zero no Tsukaima F

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Zero no Tsukaima F

Post by Kireblue » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:41 am

OropherZero wrote:oh s*** ep10. T___T
Spoiler :
Saito's sword died, the Pope also died
Taking down this new threat might end up being more epic than s2's finale.
Spoiler :
just when I started to REALLY hate the Pope, he went and sacrificed himself for his familiar. And OMG! The sword died! They've been through everything together :cry:

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:05 am

well that was an unexpected turn of events
Spoiler :
Louise put Saito back into his world now to protect him since he doesn't have powers without Darf
last ep next week, somehow the overall ending to me will be him returning... well if he does with a military plane then LOL but otherwise he'll probably beat the dragon then stay there. I was hoping for a 'Louise stays with his Saito in his world' ending but I don't see that happening =p Dammit I swear this is going to be one rushed ending to the long running series, I was hoping it would have 13 eps instead of 12. I mean surely they could had expanded on the elf vs human conflict in that world :/

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:39 pm

oh wow I was expecting a crap ending but that last episode was awesome!! feel really content with the whole long running series as a whole now because it had a good ending, apart from something cheap like
Spoiler :
Saito hijacking a military plane then returning to the world with it to beat the dragon, I mean... really? How do you just steal something like that in plain daylight, at least Delf is still alive!
So in the end
Spoiler :
Saito and Louise get married. Louise can use her gate spell to open a gate without Saito's Tiffa power-up now, so he takes her to his world to show her around, I'm guessing they can go back and forth between the world whenever they want to now. Looks like all the other girls accepted the marriage from their expression at the wedding so that ends the harem problem
But yeah awesome stuff and finale, good job J.C Staff!!!

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:52 pm

yeah. I liked the series finale as well. I wish that we would have gotten a glimpse of Saito's family though. It always bothered me that he completely abandoned his world without even thinking about the attachments that would usually hold someone back (like friends, family, work, and school).

Anyway, now that "Shakugan no Shana" and "Zero no Tsukaima" are over, it seems that Rie Kugimiya no longer has a recurring job. I wonder what her next Tsun character will be.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”