Best Preview Option??

For help and discussion concerning Magix's (formerly Sony's) Movie Studio and Vegas Pro editing software.
2bizzy
Org Profile

Best Preview Option??

Post by 2bizzy » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 am

the video preview option for me is set to "Preview (Auto), but there are 3 other options. Draft, Good, & Best. I noticed that if I change the Preview to Best, the video preview jumps a frame forward. So I am confused, what is the real and best preview option to use? i want my videos to render as they look when im previewing them. Dont want them off sync

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Re: Best Preview Option??

Post by Nya-chan Production » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:14 pm

2bizzy wrote:the video preview option for me is set to "Preview (Auto), but there are 3 other options. Draft, Good, & Best. I noticed that if I change the Preview to Best, the video preview jumps a frame forward. So I am confused, what is the real and best preview option to use? i want my videos to render as they look when im previewing them. Dont want them off sync
You should use Best option then. I always use that, exactly because of that reason. It can break masks too, so when masking DEFINITELY use the Best option.

2bizzy
Org Profile

Post by 2bizzy » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:11 pm

thanks for the help :mrgreen: i never knew the preview screen made a difference :shock:

SaintLiam3000
Org Profile

Post by SaintLiam3000 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:48 am

Would you use Best (auto) or (full), for the video preview option? Thanks in advance for the person who can tell me.

Spaintakula
Org Profile

Post by Spaintakula » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:44 pm

SaintLiam3000 wrote:Would you use Best (auto) or (full), for the video preview option? Thanks in advance for the person who can tell me.
set it to full...if you want it to be on the best possible view :)

Return to “Movie Studio & Vegas Pro”