Best Preview Option??

For help and discussion concerning the Sony Vegas software.

Best Preview Option??

Postby 2bizzy » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 am

the video preview option for me is set to "Preview (Auto), but there are 3 other options. Draft, Good, & Best. I noticed that if I change the Preview to Best, the video preview jumps a frame forward. So I am confused, what is the real and best preview option to use? i want my videos to render as they look when im previewing them. Dont want them off sync
2bizzy

Re: Best Preview Option??

Postby Nya-chan Production » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:14 pm

2bizzy wrote:the video preview option for me is set to "Preview (Auto), but there are 3 other options. Draft, Good, & Best. I noticed that if I change the Preview to Best, the video preview jumps a frame forward. So I am confused, what is the real and best preview option to use? i want my videos to render as they look when im previewing them. Dont want them off sync

You should use Best option then. I always use that, exactly because of that reason. It can break masks too, so when masking DEFINITELY use the Best option.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view

Postby 2bizzy » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:11 pm

thanks for the help :mrgreen: i never knew the preview screen made a difference :shock:
2bizzy

Postby SaintLiam3000 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:48 am

Would you use Best (auto) or (full), for the video preview option? Thanks in advance for the person who can tell me.
SaintLiam3000

Postby Spaintakula » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:44 pm

SaintLiam3000 wrote:Would you use Best (auto) or (full), for the video preview option? Thanks in advance for the person who can tell me.

set it to full...if you want it to be on the best possible view :)
§.•´¨'°÷•..× ⓢⓟⓐⓘⓝⓣⓐⓚⓤⓛⓐ ×,.•´¨'°÷•..§

Spaintakula

Return to Sony Vegas