Shakugan no Shana III (Final)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
OropherZero
Org Profile

Re: Shakugan no Shana III (Final)

Post by OropherZero » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:52 am

PERFECT ENDING TO SHAKUGAN NO SHANA

Thank you J.C Staff!!! I will continue to buy all your Shana Final R2 dvds =D

Spoiler :
Misaki city was restored to normal, even Hirai from ep1 of season 1 was revived that was Yuji's ultimate plan. Most of the gang including Shana and Yuji went to Xunadu, it means only Margery, Keita and Yoshida would be the only ones left in the original world which would remember the two. Yuji is no longer a torch and of course the kiss between Shana and Yuji we were waiting for. So basically 'Shana and Yuji lives happily ever after ending'

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:05 am

And so its finally over. I'm just wondering how long it will take Funimation to release the last 2 seasons of Shana. Considering how many titles they're working on right now, it will probably be eary-mid 2013.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:44 pm

wow, just finished, FINALLY a series with actual closure, and a good ending at that, so darn rare

I feel kinda sad now that it's over, this is almost a 7 year old series, I was just seriously getting into anime when I started watching the first season

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”