Beelzebub

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
guy07
Org Profile

Re: Beelzebub

Post by guy07 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:17 pm

This might be my favorite Shounen styled anime ever. I always just sort of watched Beach and those others but they never really interested me a whole lot. I hated all the drama. This show does good on making it funny, sometimes intense, and with as little drama as possible. And with all the crazy characters there's countless side stories they can come up with. :D

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:36 pm

guy07 wrote:This might be my favorite Shounen styled anime ever. I always just sort of watched Beach and those others but they never really interested me a whole lot. I hated all the drama. This show does good on making it funny, sometimes intense, and with as little drama as possible. And with all the crazy characters there's countless side stories they can come up with. :D
x2

Also, shit just got real. Definitely looking forward to the next upcoming eps.
Under Construction

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:02 pm

only one more episode for the end, i want MOAR :(

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:27 am

Finally caught up, I'm a bit disappointed, hell, very disappointed. They diverted from the manga in the last ep and it doenst look like they're going to get back on track with the next one.
Spoiler :
Hilda was supposed to be kidnapped by the Dragon which leads Oga and crew to launch a rescue operation for her, He takes on the entire Demon Pillar forces after training up to learn "black tech" techniques. It's the fricken climax fight of the series and it looks like they're gonna pass over it. The fight leads to Hilda losing her memories and thinking she's Oga's wife, which is arguably the most hilarious part of the series. Or maybe they're saving all that for the next season, but seriously, wtf. This is the equivalent of all the Espada in bleach collectively slipping on a banana peel and knocking them selves out just before their final fight with the soul society captains and the series ends right there.

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:20 am

Jasta85 wrote:Finally caught up, I'm a bit disappointed, hell, very disappointed. They diverted from the manga in the last ep and it doenst look like they're going to get back on track with the next one.
Spoiler :
Hilda was supposed to be kidnapped by the Dragon which leads Oga and crew to launch a rescue operation for her, He takes on the entire Demon Pillar forces after training up to learn "black tech" techniques. It's the fricken climax fight of the series and it looks like they're gonna pass over it. The fight leads to Hilda losing her memories and thinking she's Oga's wife, which is arguably the most hilarious part of the series. Or maybe they're saving all that for the next season, but seriously, wtf. This is the equivalent of all the Espada in bleach collectively slipping on a banana peel and knocking them selves out just before their final fight with the soul society captains and the series ends right there.
After read this i go to read the manga for sure :up:

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Meh, it worked in the end so I won't complain. Hilda is hilarious when she's caught out of character lol

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:36 am

Felt kinda rushed at the end, but it still was pretty damned funny :up: If that's what it's like in the manga, then I might check it out.
Under Construction

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”