vegas hates me madoka hates me holy hell

zibbazabba905
Org Profile

vegas hates me madoka hates me holy hell

Post by zibbazabba905 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:27 pm

I've gone through atleast 6 different versions of madoka, a crapton of muxers, converters, spyware, found one that would mux correctly, then vegas didn't accept it. got ANOTHER version of madoka, finally got a way to make vegas accept it, and now i've got frames like these http://i44.tinypic.com/2d9bgya.png skipping frames, and green frames just randomly strewn about. Vegas is running freeware slow even though its only using up less than half my memory, my frames are being I don't even know

damnit. this all started because of some train tracks and a youtube comment of "you should get the BR version."....over 3 months ago
"Uhmmm... You know... it was at that point that I realized that maybe Thierry wasn't actually a film maker, and he was maybe just someone with mental problems who happened to have a camera. " -Banksy

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Re: vegas hates me madoka hates me holy hell

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:56 pm

I tried suggesting VirtualDub and directshowsource to convert to lossless, but Zibbs here seems to getting errors I'm not used to like "Class not registered" and I can't help because I'm at werk.

Mebbe someone else can sort this out o.o

zibbazabba905
Org Profile

Post by zibbazabba905 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:00 pm

it also loads OK in videopad and MPC-HC
"Uhmmm... You know... it was at that point that I realized that maybe Thierry wasn't actually a film maker, and he was maybe just someone with mental problems who happened to have a camera. " -Banksy

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:57 am

try ffvideosource?

zibbazabba905
Org Profile

Post by zibbazabba905 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:09 pm

ok, I think it might be a vegas problem, it only seems to be doing it inside of vegas, and it seems to render fine, but the preview and timeline are all screwy looking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnLBhr4savM I had to simulate it but its the same idea

Mister Hatt
Org Profile

Post by Mister Hatt » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:33 am

Prepping footage is serious business. Do it. Using random footage you don't prep rarely works the way you want, but the guide completely misses anything related to this.

zibbazabba905
Org Profile

Post by zibbazabba905 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:46 pm

I'm just so confused though... all these converters are either "press start to start swimming through adware and viruses" or "to start, program an input and type your c+ degree ID number in hex in the box"

mkv2flac
megui
virtualdubmod
AvsPmod
avidemux
avisynth
mkvtoolnix

i don't know, i guess I'll try and start all over again...again

zibbazabba905
Org Profile

Post by zibbazabba905 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:56 pm

along the same lines, is there a way to delete and re-install my codecs, like, all of them?

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:04 pm

"add/remove programs" for win xp and "programs and features" for vista/7

zibbazabba905
Org Profile

Post by zibbazabba905 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:42 pm

dangit, cccp won't uninstall

Return to “Video & Audio Help”