Downloading problem

shizzmynizz
Org Profile

Downloading problem

Post by shizzmynizz » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Hi !

So... I have a problem downloading videos from LOCAL. Basically when I press local download I get a BLANK space, with only "LOCAL DOWNLOAD" , even refresh doesn't help. I'm guessing the problem is on my mozilla firefox, because I don't have this issue on other browsers.

The thing is, I have been using mozilla for a long time and never had this problem before while downloading local.

Please help me.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Downloading problem

Post by mirkosp » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Other users on firefox have been reporting issues with local downloads, but the issues do not seem to be there with other browsers. A temporary solution would be, much like you already thought, using Chrome when trying to download videos, as I'm not sure when this problem will be fixed...

shati
Org Profile

Post by shati » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Do you have any new adblock software? Security settings? If I'm remembering right, I had to disable Adblock on this site to get the download page to load.

shizzmynizz
Org Profile

Post by shizzmynizz » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:15 am

shati wrote:Do you have any new adblock software? Security settings? If I'm remembering right, I had to disable Adblock on this site to get the download page to load.
Indeed. I do have Adblock. I`ll try disabling filters for this site, maybe it`ll help.

shizzmynizz
Org Profile

Post by shizzmynizz » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:19 am

It worked! Thank you good sir.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”