C.A.M² (betas and tracks are now due!! )

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: C.A.M² Sign up page

Postby bobby1230 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:16 am

Hey i would love to join up with yall right now ive been out of the amv scene for a bit so i dont have much new things to show you but if you wanna see my old stuff ill shoot you a link

i would love for a reason to work on something new and meet some new editors

i would love to be in Dreamcatcher

Also im pure raw for the most part
chris johhnson
bobby1230
 
Joined: 07 Nov 2005

Re: C.A.M² Sign up page

Postby nihilant01 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:12 am

Great songs.
I'd like to join the "Madeon -Pop Culture" Mep.
Image
User avatar
nihilant01
 
Joined: 08 Jun 2009
Location: Lucca, Italy
Status: Yolo

Re: C.A.M² Sign up page

Postby Vivamist » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:29 pm

nihilant01 wrote:Great songs.
I'd like to join the "Madeon -Pop Culture" Mep.


Yup thankies for participating, check for updates so you know what anime you want -look at the pre 2009 link for you- and also track releases.
Image
User avatar
Vivamist
 
Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Location: UK

Re: C.A.M² Sign up page (Updated)

Postby -Kyros- » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:46 pm

but anime are not in the list, type "supercell - Perfect Day" or "Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood" , you can use?
Image
User avatar
-Kyros-
 
Joined: 26 Dec 2009
Location: Italy

Re: C.A.M² Sign up page (Updated)

Postby Aresshiachan » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:03 pm

I'd like to partecipate in Dreamcatcher mep :)
Image
User avatar
Aresshiachan
 
Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Location: Rome, Italy
Status: rebirth

Re: C.A.M² Sign up page (Updated)

Postby Vivamist » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:05 pm

-Kyros- wrote:but anime are not in the list, type "supercell - Perfect Day" or "Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood" , you can use?

yes. I think there are a few more missing... but loads are on there so yeah go for it XD
Image
User avatar
Vivamist
 
Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Location: UK

Re: C.A.M² Sign up page (Updated)

Postby -Kyros- » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 pm

Vivamist wrote:
-Kyros- wrote:but anime are not in the list, type "supercell - Perfect Day" or "Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood" , you can use?

yes. I think there are a few more missing... but loads are on there so yeah go for it XD


Ok
about
I saw that xDreww involved in both
and as I referred my friend in the mep (nihilant01) but who has chosen pop culture, and sorry if I'm not with him, let me know if you can participate with a dreamcatcher that I am with pop culture
otherwise, it's okay, I only use dreamcatcher
there are no problems
Image
User avatar
-Kyros-
 
Joined: 26 Dec 2009
Location: Italy

Re: C.A.M² Sign up page (Updated)

Postby Vivamist » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:28 pm

-Kyros- wrote:
Vivamist wrote:
-Kyros- wrote:but anime are not in the list, type "supercell - Perfect Day" or "Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood" , you can use?

yes. I think there are a few more missing... but loads are on there so yeah go for it XD


Ok
about
I saw that xDreww involved in both
and as I referred my friend in the mep (nihilant01) but who has chosen pop culture, and sorry if I'm not with him, let me know if you can participate with a dreamcatcher that I am with pop culture
otherwise, it's okay, I only use dreamcatcher
there are no problems


You would like to switch to pop culture or you would like to be in both pop culture and dreamcatcher?
Image
User avatar
Vivamist
 
Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Location: UK

Re: C.A.M² Sign up page (Updated)

Postby nihilant01 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:36 am

He would like to be in both :). Is it possible?
Image
User avatar
nihilant01
 
Joined: 08 Jun 2009
Location: Lucca, Italy
Status: Yolo

Re: C.A.M² Sign up page (Updated)

Postby Vivamist » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:08 am

nihilant01 wrote:He would like to be in both :). Is it possible?

Yup that is perfectly fine XD
Image
User avatar
Vivamist
 
Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Location: UK

Re: C.A.M² Sign up page (Updated)

Postby -Kyros- » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:23 pm

nihilant01 wrote:He would like to be in both :). Is it possible?


I have anticipated :D

Yup that is perfectly fine XD


Good awesome:
Image
User avatar
-Kyros-
 
Joined: 26 Dec 2009
Location: Italy

Re: C.A.M² Sign up page (Updated)

Postby lloyd9988 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:44 pm

Question about the beta testers: Are we going to be able to send our betas to the people within our group as well, or just to you and Niwa??
~Yo~
User avatar
lloyd9988
 
Joined: 15 May 2011
Location: AZ
Status: Yeahhhhh......

Re: C.A.M² Sign up page (Updated)

Postby Vivamist » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:12 pm

lloyd9988 wrote:Question about the beta testers: Are we going to be able to send our betas to the people within our group as well, or just to you and Niwa??


You can send it to the people within your group too :3
Image
User avatar
Vivamist
 
Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Location: UK

Re: C.A.M² Sign up page (Updated)

Postby Drageer » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:38 pm

You said you needed another co-ordinator? I probably won't be able to edit in this, but i would love to help out. It's a good chance to meet other people and interact too. :D

EDIT: Also can you fix the the "henti" in your description..It's starting to bother me :P
User avatar
Drageer
 
Joined: 29 Sep 2008
Location: Dublin, Ohio

Re: C.A.M² Sign up page (Updated)

Postby Vivamist » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:01 am

Drageer wrote:You said you needed another co-ordinator? I probably won't be able to edit in this, but i would love to help out. It's a good chance to meet other people and interact too. :D

EDIT: Also can you fix the the "henti" in your description..It's starting to bother me :P


No worries I got it covered i didn't update it , sorry, but thank you anyways :3
Image
User avatar
Vivamist
 
Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Location: UK

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests