Ano Natsu de Matteru

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Re: Ano Natsu de Matteru

Post by ZephyrStar » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:48 am

I was aware of the connection, but only as a passing glance at the season preview...then when I started watching I was like "oh, it is the same people."

The latest ep was pretty good. All the Girl A/Boy B stuff was great.

Girl C ;____;

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:11 am

ep 5
Spoiler :
lol at the movie, 30 seconds in and the main character is already dead. The director must be a fan of men in black, throws them in all the time.

Probably the main thing that annoys me about this series (as with many others) his how completely dense the main male character is, in just about all aspects. The first two onegai series at least had more realistic male leads.

Flame-X
Org Profile

Post by Flame-X » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:31 pm

On ep 8.

Best show this season.

Kain-x-spirits
Org Profile

Post by Kain-x-spirits » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:45 am

Flame-X wrote:On ep 8.

Best show this season.
x2
I really enjoy this show, even much more than onegai teacher

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:39 pm

I was always wondering why she was always naked on the phone. Makes sense now lol

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:06 pm

Everybody laugh. Everybody Love.

Everybody cry.

Flame-X
Org Profile

Post by Flame-X » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:47 pm

Ep 11. Wow... just wow. Damn I gotta wait another week! Depending how this show ends, it may end up in my top 5 animes.

Drageer
Org Profile

Post by Drageer » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:55 am

Gah, this is definitely gunna go down as one of my favorite romance animes if it gets a happy ending (mainly cause i'll rage if it doesn't). First of all I love Onegai Teacher AND Toradora (which somehow no one has seemed to mention even though the structure of how the episodes are laid out is nearly identical to Toradora and so is the art style (mainly because they have the same director and character designer)). So, while watching this, I ended up getting double slap to the face with all the emotions I had for both series and Toradora's "coming to terms with feelings" (as i call it) episode structure near the end was pretty fucking intense if i do say so myself, and i do. Either way I feel like i'm posting a review here, but I felt like i wanted to contribute to this thread in some way with my own feelings on the series (if you haven't noticed yet, I get pretty deep emotions from romance animes and/or animes that involve romance). I really do hope it gets a happy end and I can't wait for next week! :bear:

Flame-X
Org Profile

Post by Flame-X » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:19 pm

That last ep was full of win. I couldn't stop laughing with the whole MIB thing but then I almost teared near the end there. Great ending. I really can't wait for the blurays to come out here. Come on Sentai-film, get working on those releases. It's day one buy for me. :)

Drageer
Org Profile

Post by Drageer » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:13 pm

The ending was absolutely fantastic for me. It was a little vague in some senses (I wanted to see what would happen when she came back more and how/why the fuck she is back D:), but it was really REALLY nice knowing that they got back together again at the end and I'm sure will continue to make happy memories. :3 Great romance anime and due to my love for the Toradora art/scene structure, Onegai Teahcer - like plot and it's own individual sweet touch I'd have to a give it a pretty biased 9/10 :D

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”