Kawaii Kon VAST 2012 - Winners Announcement

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Re: Kawaii Kon VAST 2012 - Winners Announcement

Post by Shin-AMV » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Drabaz86 wrote: That call was great! I really didn't expect you to answer lol. Congrats on the win! I really liked your video! I hope to be as good as you and Shin one day. I'm getting a new computer very soon with specs more geared towards video editing. So hopefully I can mess around more with amv's.
Y u feed meatwad's ego?!
As his ego grows, so does the cone of suffering. :P

Anyways. Grats. :up:
Last edited by Shin-AMV on Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TEKnician
Org Profile

Kawaii Kon VAST 2012 - Winners Announcement

Post by TEKnician » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Just rewatched Yur vids

Epic stuff...

AWESOME
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Drabaz
Org Profile

Post by Drabaz » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:48 am

Shin-AMV wrote:
Drabaz86 wrote: That call was great! I really didn't expect you to answer lol. Congrats on the win! I really liked your video! I hope to be as good as you and Shin one day. I'm getting a new computer very soon with specs more geared towards video editing. So hopefully I can mess around more with amv's.
Y u feed meatwad's ego?!
As his ego grows, so does the cone of suffering. :P

Anyways. Grats. :up:
Haha but it was impressive! I couldn't believe he edited the custom text in there. At first I just thought he found the perfect clips that matched the lyrics :P It was amazingly done! My little sister even loved it! And she hates AMV's (She doesn't get it...and I don't get her not getting it lol.) She just came to support me and see my video on the big screen.

But yea, Shin, don't get me started on you! I watch you're "Good Life" AMV EVERYDAY since I saw it at Katsucon. I can't believe you made it in such a short amount of time! I still feel like such a noob! I must learn your ways!

snapxynith
Org Profile

Post by snapxynith » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:38 am

l33tmeatwad wrote:
Drabaz86 wrote:
l33tmeatwad wrote::up: Was really cool, they called me up on the phone to let me know I won best in showcase! Funny part was, I was on my way home from eating out with friends and it made me miss my exit on the interstate, lol...

Congrats to all the winners |:>
That call was great! I really didn't expect you to answer lol. Congrats on the win! I really liked your video! I hope to be as good as you and Shin one day. I'm getting a new computer very soon with specs more geared towards video editing. So hopefully I can mess around more with amv's.
Cool deal man, looking forward to seeing your future projects! Really enjoyed your Hands Up! video |:>
As did I at Katsucon, Meatwad. As did I.
So make more, Drabaz86!

TheLuminaireShow
Org Profile

Post by TheLuminaireShow » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:35 pm

Congratulations to the winners! I shouldn't be surprised my first entry didn't win anything, but the competition was indeed impressive. Great experience all around. :)
Name's Luminaire. Oboishinasai!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLuminaireShow

808-buma
Org Profile

Post by 808-buma » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:46 pm

I have to say that this is one of the first times that each video received a hearty round of applause - it was quite moving for me and my videos weren't even playing...

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:37 pm

808-buma wrote:I have to say that this is one of the first times that each video received a hearty round of applause - it was quite moving for me and my videos weren't even playing...
STOP MAKING ME FEEL BAD THAT I MISSED IT!! :rofl:
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

808-buma
Org Profile

Post by 808-buma » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:46 pm

to all winners - awards have been mailed out today and should arrive sometime next week (save for AimoAio, which might take a bit longer as you happen to be in the UK). Please let me know when you guys and gals receive your awards :)

Thanks again to everyone who has entered and see you all next time at KK-VAST 2013!

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:10 pm

808-buma wrote:to all winners - awards have been mailed out today and should arrive sometime next week (save for AimoAio, which might take a bit longer as you happen to be in the UK). Please let me know when you guys and gals receive your awards :)

Thanks again to everyone who has entered and see you all next time at KK-VAST 2013!
Nice! :mrgreen:

Advantage of living in a foreign country indeed... at least it'll arrive sometime, I can wait. xD Congrats to all the other winners! :up:

Return to “AMV Contests”