Highschool of the Dead AMV re-re-rerelease

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Highschool of the Dead AMV re-re-rerelease

Postby xFISTxDarkMatter » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:52 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCCYfZIs8q8&list=UUZdGg1sqm4RrjbROCOE8vVA&feature=plcp

Need some suggestions, should I alter it? Or just keep it how it is, please comment on youtube, or here, but I'd get em faster on my main page or the video comments section, thanks for viewing! Let me know by either "like" or "dislike" :) and words of wisdom are always welcome
xFISTxDarkMatter

Re: Highschool of the Dead AMV re-re-rerelease

Postby StarMasayume » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:14 pm

Good AMV. The only thing I would suggest is fading out the HighSchool of the Dead logo after awhile. Its fine for an intro but seems uncecessary and distracting for the whole AMV. Feels a little long but overall well done with the action and I liked the ending. :)
StarMasayume

Return to Opinion Exchange