Dragon Ball X Productions

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
NicholasDWolfwood
Org Profile

Re: You Has Beens

Post by NicholasDWolfwood » Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:43 pm

Super Saiyin Goku wrote:Nice to know you old has beens are really willing and able to give a new person a shot at kicking your asses. Whats wrong afraid someone like me a "newbie" as you put it might have a chance at making a bigger and and I mean AND a better video then you low rank stupid crack babies can make. So next time you open your mouth I suggest you think before you speak because you never know there is always someone better then you are. And I am sure I am better then you and making vids AND also at thinking before I speak, you f$%^&'in has beens.
LOL

This coming from some stupid DBZ fanboy. Figures.

Anyways, no, we will not think before we speak because you can't outclass us at making AMVs.

Freako
Org Profile

hehehe

Post by Freako » Sat Dec 21, 2002 3:25 pm

LOL ... look at his website .

THERE ARE BALLS EVERYWHERE!

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Sat Dec 21, 2002 3:30 pm

He's right! They are bouncing everywhere!! :shock:

http://www.geocities.com/lordkaiouken/mainpage.html

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Sat Dec 21, 2002 5:57 pm

Super Saiyin Goku wrote:Nice to know you old has beens are really willing and able to give a new person a shot at kicking your asses. Whats wrong afraid someone like me a "newbie" as you put it might have a chance at making a bigger and and I mean AND a better video then you low rank stupid crack babies can make. So next time you open your mouth I suggest you think before you speak because you never know there is always someone better then you are. And I am sure I am better then you and making vids AND also at thinking before I speak, you f$%^&'in has beens.
Make your damn video and quit talking smack, you pre-pubescent, dbz worshiping, puppy-molesting, ritalin-snorting, geocities-using waste of a gene-pool. You are acting just like matrix saiyen did when he first got here, But he was more polite to his betters. Don't ever try to compare yourself to me. Your dad should have pulled out. In closing, I'd like to say "Go fuck Yourself."

Have a nice day.
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

Freako
Org Profile

hehehe

Post by Freako » Sat Dec 21, 2002 5:59 pm

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRNnnnnn!!!

RadicalEd0
Org Profile

Post by RadicalEd0 » Sat Dec 21, 2002 6:02 pm

Super Saiyin Goku wrote:I am sure I am better then you and making vids

lmao, I doubt it, and I suck at making vids

so lets see some proof
NMEAMV: PENIS
NMEAMV: IN
NMEAMV: YO
NMEAMV: MIXED
NMEAMV: DRINK

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sat Dec 21, 2002 7:42 pm

Super Saiyin Goku wrote: And I am sure I am better then you and making vids
What makes you think, or even imagine that your better than anyone else, you have nothing to prove that you are, you obviously don't know who you are talking to or about, and the definition of better is questionable about what style, catagory, methode, idea (origional we hope), genre of music, how well the idea is executed, and how much you yourself put into the video (though very little cans till make a good vid).

Don't assume your better than someone you don't know, you unorganized piece of amphibian shit.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

JustAnOrdinaryPanda
Org Profile

Post by JustAnOrdinaryPanda » Sat Dec 21, 2002 7:42 pm

Ok, first of all, I think that the comments made after his first post was unneccessary. He was hardly being rude, or acting superior, and everybody wanted to just flame him because he wanted to make a DBZ music video to start...

...THEN I read his second post. Kid should properly think before he speaks...
ImageImage
"We can post it on the internet!"
"No, we need to reach people who's opinions actually matter!"

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sat Dec 21, 2002 8:13 pm

BULMA HENTAI.
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sat Dec 21, 2002 8:23 pm

yes, that vulgar insult was unnecessary as well, I just like the sound of it, wasn't really directed at him or anyones.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”