The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

This forum is for the general discussion of Anime Music Videos.

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby gotegenks » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:12 am

you should ask the people you interview what their favorite amv is.
Image
User avatar
gotegenks
 
Joined: 03 Oct 2009
Location: charlesgood, california

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby TEKnician » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:31 pm

gote wrote:you should ask the people you interview what their favorite amv is.

An Inter-review?
:lol:
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.
User avatar
TEKnician
 
Joined: 04 Mar 2010
Location: Smack in the middle of the Pacific Ocean
Status: Not reading the spoilers or manga

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby jaskorhov213 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:40 pm

Fall_Child42 wrote:Dear CodeZTM,

You should interview inthesto (currently pinkie pie here on the org)
He is a long time community member and has contributed many invaluable things throughout his illustrious AMV editing career.

TIA,

FallChild42

:dino:



i agree
jaskorhov213
 
Joined: 14 Mar 2012

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby gotegenks » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:29 pm

you should add maybe a longer bio paragraph or something to head off your interviews, because i have no idea why you interview some of the people you interview mostly because i've never heard of them and so it makes me not really care which would be solved with just a bit more of an exposition on what they're particularly famous for or what their accomplishments are (however minor they are, not looking for any nobel prizes just something like "she made this video that everyone loved and that did this and she works with who and blank and blah" )

of course i can just deal with it and leave these interviews to people who already care, just thought i'd throw 2 more of my cents in.
Image
User avatar
gotegenks
 
Joined: 03 Oct 2009
Location: charlesgood, california

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby Drageer » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:12 am

gote wrote:you should add maybe a longer bio paragraph or something to head off your interviews, because i have no idea why you interview some of the people you interview mostly because i've never heard of them and so it makes me not really care which would be solved with just a bit more of an exposition on what they're particularly famous for or what their accomplishments are (however minor they are, not looking for any nobel prizes just something like "she made this video that everyone loved and that did this and she works with who and blank and blah" )

of course i can just deal with it and leave these interviews to people who already care, just thought i'd throw 2 more of my cents in.


Yea, i never seem to know EXACTLY why you chose who you do and some background info just makes the interview much more in depth, imo.
User avatar
Drageer
 
Joined: 29 Sep 2008
Location: Dublin, Ohio

The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby CodeZTM » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:22 am

That can be done pretty easily. So I'll make sure and include that starting with next week's interview.

Oh and the process by which who I pick to interview? It's half by requests via pm, a fourth by my own personal discretion, and the other fourth is just who is readily available should I not have an interview available.
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby gotegenks » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:29 pm

requests as in people request you interview someone else or requests to BE interviewed.
Image
User avatar
gotegenks
 
Joined: 03 Oct 2009
Location: charlesgood, california

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby CodeZTM » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:31 pm

gote wrote:requests as in people request you interview someone else or requests to BE interviewed.


People request that I review a certain somebody.

I've yet to get someone ask to be interviewed, although I wouldn't HATE that idea, since I always feel awkward asking certain people (I suppose intimidation?) .
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby gotegenks » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:22 pm

lol, oh.

interview this guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/BellyzbadHDdbz
Image
User avatar
gotegenks
 
Joined: 03 Oct 2009
Location: charlesgood, california

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby irriadin » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:43 pm

I think pink haze should be interviewed.
User avatar
irriadin
BUBBLES!
 
Joined: 07 Jun 2005
Location: PA
Status: I fight for my friends

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby Fall_Child42 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:50 pm

irriadin wrote:I think pink haze should be interviewed.



I agree
Image
User avatar
Fall_Child42
has a rock
 
Joined: 11 Aug 2004
Location: Jurassic Park
Status: Veloci-tossin' to the max!

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby CodeZTM » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Well, then it shall be done! :)

I'll contact PH and see if she's interested in a review.

EDIT: And she was! :)
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby irriadin » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:03 am

CodeZTM wrote:Well, then it shall be done! :)

I'll contact PH and see if she's interested in a review.

EDIT: And she was! :)


Sweet! |:>
User avatar
irriadin
BUBBLES!
 
Joined: 07 Jun 2005
Location: PA
Status: I fight for my friends

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby Hagaren Viper » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:15 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Well, then it shall be done! :)

I'll contact PH and see if she's interested in a review.

EDIT: And she was! :)


I feel this interview will be very colorful |:>
ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Hagaren Viper
 
Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Location: I dont wanna edit
Status: Just wanna play Persona 4Ever

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby Fall_Child42 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:53 pm

C'mon code!

You're slackin'!
Image
User avatar
Fall_Child42
has a rock
 
Joined: 11 Aug 2004
Location: Jurassic Park
Status: Veloci-tossin' to the max!

PreviousNext

Return to General AMV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests