Dreams

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Jadecavy
Org Profile

Re: Dreams

Post by Jadecavy » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:44 pm

Funny you should bump this today, I had some weird-as-fuck dreams last night. In one it turned out that my father's business was just the face for some huge criminal organization, and in the other I was planning some weird-assed wedding in the Himalayas... I don't know WHAT the hell is going on.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:04 pm

I've just been having bad fanfiction dreams lately. >_>

Mass Effect 3 + Time Travel (main characters in high school, going back in time to make the Earth more prepared in present day for the Reapers (2012))

FFX-2 Main characters + FFXIII Main Characters = In some bad knockoff of Mass Effect, but with the weapons from FFVII as the reapers, and no intergalatic crap)

Oh, and one where I was some sort of leader of a crime organization, where I was attempting to take control of world economics. I was pretty successful until the Canadians caught on and stopped me with their advanced military covert operations.

I'd hate to think what my dreams would be like if I actually drank. >_<

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:47 am

lolwat? dream: First off, this all takes place in a hotel room where there are two women sitting on the beds answering calls about cable service. Fall_Child42 had decided to move from Canada to Colorado and I was trying to log on to my work website from one of the computers in the hotel room. I couldn't get the stupid site to pull up and right as I got really pissed off, Suberunker's FOOTBALL!! pops up on the screen and starts playing at the "The system is down" part. I start mindlessly at it for minute giggling like an idiot, then I snap out of it, swing around and see Suberunker sitting on one of the beds the two women were previously on. I yell "NO! NOT NOW!" and he goes from :D to :( and slowly walks out of the room. After that I guess I felt so bad for being mean to him that I woke up.

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:49 pm

lol Yue, what an epic dream! xDDDDDDDDDD

I think I dream that my mother got home from work at about 1:35 am....xD wtf

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:12 am

I don't remember what exactly lead up to it but I know I was on a huge boat and had just finished some helping some kids with their school newspaper. To congratulate them on their good job, I decided to take them for a spin on my boat. While driving around, I saw this awesome little sandbar (video game style) with all these epic plants and stuff where the water barely comes up to your ankles on the sand but then drops off into the water at least 5 ft deep. There is this massive shark swimming around right next to it so I'm like "fuck yes, this will be awesome to watch this bastard."

I'm the first one to get off the boat (which I park directly on the sandbar) and like I said, the water barely comes up to your ankles. Next thing I know, the shark swims right up to my feet, a good 10 feet away from where the water goes from deep to barely a few inches. Sharks usually mean bad things in my dreams, they're always assholes to me, so I start to panic a bit and I yell "What the hell?! This water is way to shallow for you to swim in normally!"
Then as some type of giant "screw you" the shark replies "It's also way too shallow to drive a boat and not get it stuck dipshit!"

I wake up and the first words out of my mouth are "touché."

Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Org Profile

Post by Emong » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:41 am

^ epic :lol:

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:29 am

My grandmother is 94, and while she still is generally pretty lucid, she tends to get confused sometimes, especially after she's had a nap. I remember sitting and talking with her one afternoon after she woke up, and she was telling me how she didn't understand how "these people" could expect her to get the space shuttle launched. "They expect me to launch this shuttle and I don't want to disappoint them."

My reply: "I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job launching the shuttle."

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:53 am

I think I've been reading too much John Dies At The End related material.

So this young guy is outside this horse's stable that is right next to some rather tall grass. He's with a man in a nice business suit who mentions something about seeing what they have to offer. The young guy looks pretty nervous and is sweating pretty badly, he has dark rings under his eyes from not sleeping lately. He tells the business guy not to worry, the horse he's interested in is top grade. Then before they can enter the stable, out of the tall grass comes a bear, just slowly walking up to them. The younger guy says "Fuck." and rolls his eyes like it's just an every day thing. Then the bear proceeds to rip his arm off.

Next thing, it seems to be several hours later. The police had just left after a report was filed and you see two other younger guys walking around the corner from where the bear just killed the first kid.

"Just how I wanted to spend my fucking night! Cleaning up some rich prick's puke!"
"Dude, I just had to clean my fucking friend's brain matter off the walls!"

As they put their tools against the wall they turn around to see someone approach them. It's the same guy that they just finished cleaning up.

"Hey, what the fuck? You're fucking dead! We just scrubbed you off the walls!"

They tell him the story of how he just died and take him back to the spot where it happened. As they all try to make sense of it, the bear comes back out of the tall grass. Just casually walks over to the three boys and stops in front of the supposedly dead one. He figures if he's supposed to be dead, you better not fuck with fate and sticks his hand out towards the bear so it can kill him once again. The bear does nothing. So he's just sitting there, waiting.

Until another employee walks out and says "Hey, I just finished watching the security tape."

"We have fucking security tapes here? Shit."

"Yes, now shut the fuck up. The timestamp was for March 23rd."

"So?"

"It's March 8th you dipwad."

At that point all four of them look at the bear who had been sitting there the entire time, not making a move. It then looks at the supposedly dead man and says "You heard him. See you later." and then walks off into the tall grass.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I EAT BEFORE I WENT TO SLEEP?! O____o

SailorDeath
Org Profile

Post by SailorDeath » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:21 am

According to google I took key items in your dream and then googled the meanings:

* Stable
To dream that you are at a stable represents your sexuality and your ability to control your sexual urges and energies. Alternatively, the dream may be a pun on" your sense of stability" in your waking life, either financially, mentally or emotionally.

* Grass
To see green grass in your dream suggests that there is a part of yourself that you can always rely on. The dream is also symbolic of natural protection. Also consider the phrase "the grass is always greener on the other side." Do you always compare yourself with others and look at what other people have?

* Business
To dream about a business deal signifies issues and problems that you are dealing with in your waking life. Pay attention to how the business deal is going and your demeanor during the deal. Alternatively, the dream may be a metaphor for aspects of your own personality that you need to deal with. The dream may also be a pun on the "busy-ness" of your life.�Perhaps the dream is telling you that you need to "get down to business" or that you need to put "business before pleasure."

* Sweat
To dream that you are sweating suggests that you are experiencing some overwhelming anxiety, stress, fear, or nervousness in your life. This dream may serve to remind you that in order to achieve success, you need to endure the struggle and efforts that go along with success. Alternatively, sweating signifies a kind of cleansing or ridding of bad karma. You may be going through an emotional cool-off period.

* Horse
To see a horse in your dream symbolizes strength, power, endurance, virility and sexual prowess. It also represents a strong, physical energy. You need to tame the wild forces within. The dream may also be a pun that you are "horsing around". Alternatively, to see a horse in your dream indicates that you need to be less arrogant and "get off your high horse". If the horse has two heads (one on each end), then it implies that you are being pulled into two different directions. Perhaps your strength or power is being divided. Or you are confused about some sexual matter. If you see a dead horse in your dream, then it indicates that something in your life that initially offered you strength is now gone. This may refer to a relationship or situation. Consider the phrase "beating a dead horse" to indicate that you may have maximized the usefulness of a certain circumstance.

To see a black or dark horse in your dream signifies mystery, wildness, and the unknown. You are taking a chance or a gamble at some unknown situation. It may even refer to occult forces. If the horse is white, then it signifies purity, prosperity and good fortunes. To dream that you are being chased by a white horse, may be a pun on chaste. Perhaps you are having difficulties dealing with issues of intimacy and sexuality.�

To dream that you are riding a horse suggests that you are in a high position or position of power. Alternatively, it indicates that you will achieve success through underhanded means. You lack integrity. If you are riding a horse that is out of control, then it means that you are being carried away by your passions. To see a herd of wild horses in your dream signifies a sense of freedom and lack of responsibilities and duties. Perhaps it may also indicate your uncontrolled emotions. If you are riding a wild horse, then it represents unrestrained sexual desires.�

To dream about a talking horse refers to higher knowledge. Consider the significance of what the horse is saying. If the horse is black, then the message may be coming from your subconscious. If the horse is blue, then the message may be of sadness. You or someone is looking for help, but don't know how to go about getting it. The dream may also a metaphor for the idiom "straight from the horse's mouth".�

* Bear
To see a bear in your dream represents independence, strength, death and renewal, and/or resurrection. Bears of symbolic of the cycle of life. You may also be undergoing a period of introspection and thinking. In particular, if you see a bear in your grandmother's house, then it implies that your grandmother is a dominating figure in your life.

The dream may also be a pun on "bare". Perhaps you need to bare your soul and let everything out into the open. Or there is a situation where you just need to "grin and bear it".

To dream that you are being pursued or attacked by a bear denotes anger and your uncontrolled aggression. You are feeling trapped. Perhaps you are in an threatening situation, some overwhelming obstacle or domineering and possessive relationship.

To see a polar bear in your dream signifies a reawakening.

* Resurrection
To dream that you or someone is resurrected from the dead suggests that you will eventually overcome your current obstacles to achieve your goals. It signals an awakening of your spirituality and renewed energy. Alternatively, the dream indicates that the same old problems are coming back to haunt you because they were not properly addressed or dealt with in the first place.

* Guard
To see an armed guard in your dream represents rational thinking. You are being cautious and practical.�The dream may also be on pun that you need to be "on guard" or alert about a situation.

To see a prison guard in your dream suggests that your belief and/or your way of thinking is restricting your own growth. Your fear of making mistakes is preventing you from experiencing life.

* Date
To dream of a date, as in a particular, month, day and year represents the passing of time and past events. The dream may also be a reminder of a special event, appointment or important date in your waking life. Also consider the significance of the numbers in the date.

* Appointment
To dream that you are going to an appointment suggests that you need to be more goal-oriented. If you dream that you miss an appointment, then it indicates that you are not paying enough attention to some minor details and little things in life
Gimme a minute, I'll make a cool one....

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:15 pm

I bet we'll get a lot of posts in this thread come Monday.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Return to “General Discussion”